• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How many MG of Alprazolam (Xanax) do you usually take?

i can take up to 10mg

i have a super benzo tolerance and i dont have any physical addiction because ill go without for a week, use 3 days the next week, none for a week...no matter how long of a break my tolerance doesnt seem to go down

for a beginner, 1mg. see where that takes u

i act a fool on xanax... usually have alot and it doesn't help..

i've beenknownto go through 30mgs of xanax ie. 15 bars in a matter of 72 hours.

Wake up 3 days later not knowing hwat you did its a scary thing....done it multiple times then i woke up one day

and i said FUCK xanax. never again.

LegitBaller said:
you dont need alchohol or bud, they both potentiate the xanax though in my opinion.
you can easily relax off just xanax, take too much though, and you wont remember what you did :)

you won't remember shit, neither will you be able to stay awake. A crazy russian amigo of mine told me in order to TRULY appreciate xanax, one must be out n about in the streets. that is is probably why he got arrested on the uptown A train in NYC carrying a steak knife and preaching satanic shit. Thats the thing, i dont act stupid on xanax, but i'm sure i've come close. i would rather be at home where I'm safe from the pigs...but i cant last more than an hour or so before hittin the pillows. IUs it just me or does that shit just knock you the FUCK out after its intial rush. klonopin i find much better for recreational purposes, this is a matter od opinion tho

oohcow said:
i act a fool on xanax... usually have alot and it doesn't help..

i've beenknownto go through 30mgs of xanax ie. 15 bars in a matter of 72 hours.

Wake up 3 days later not knowing hwat you did its a scary thing....done it multiple times then i woke up one day

and i said FUCK xanax. never again.

that is just insane!!!! I've taken 6 bars and couldnt imagine going higher than that, unless i was a full blown addict, physically that is...15 bars that must be some head rush, can u remember how nice that head rush felt before all hell broke loose?

I usually tak 2-4 mg's....... ive been on Xanax and klonopin for 6 years, 5 of them daily, and i dont get a "Buzz" or "High" Off of them so I figure "Why waste my extra Pills???"

Yeah. i take them on a daily basis, usually 0.5 at a time every 2-3 hrs. To feel a nice buzz, I'll take 1 mg (double my norm for anxiety) with a bowl of pot and I'm set! :D

20mg for a good chill out with some other opioid and muscle relaxant.
I dont take Alprazolam to fight anxiety, I take Clonazepam or Bromazepam for that kind of problems.

delphinen said:
20mg for a good chill out with some other opioid and muscle relaxant.
I dont take Alprazolam to fight anxiety, I take Clonazepam or Bromazepam for that kind of problems.

20mg? wow, what a tolerance! i prefer waking up knowing what i did the night before...

i can take a 2mg bar and i'm set...maybe 4mg worth for an extra buzz. sometimes it hits me differently.

IncorrigibleHulk said:
I recently got about twelve .5 mg generic Alprazolam and am wondering how much to take for a relaxing night in. However, I know this is subjective, so I figured I'd ask what others do with these and how best to enjoy them.

So, in a hypothetical world, this is you. How many do you take, and how gone do you expect to be afterwards? A mention of your estimated tolerance would be good, as we are speaking the hypothetical you and not the actual me. Is 12 even really enough? I remember I used to take clonazapam by the fistful, but that was a long time ago and I'm sure my tolerance has dropped considerably by now.

Take 6 or 8 of those .5mg's Don't drink with that stuff. Seems I never learned my lesson with that one. Waking up in jail, waking up w/ vomit all over me ( luckily I didn't choke on it ) Playing around with benzo's and alcohol is a deadly game. Alot of people like the two and it's a good buzz. Those people I'm sure know their limit...If you have a tolerance for benzo's I would take 10 of your .5's and I would feel good, not too messed up to the point of blacking out. I'm sure you already took them all already ;) TC & GL

haaaa I just realized how long ago this thread was started....meh

MrMoss said:
Never more than 1mg unless drunk then I have no clue ... a handfull ... that's history though as I have much less than a handfull. Guess I'll need to stop getting drunk :\

That was my decision, to stop drinking. It was either or, xanax or alcohol.
Stay alive and out of jail or be in jail or dead...