• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How many joints - 3 Day festival

ImightBEaPOTATO

Bluelighter
How many joints would you bring to a 3 day festival for three people? Last year we smoked between 25 and 28 but this year we're bringing hashish too so I'm thinking around 20 joints would suffice this time around.

What would you bring or have brought for an outside festival?

Just one big one

big-joint.jpg

I'd buy an ounce.

5 1gram blunts for during the day and the other 5 grams when you're resting.

Repeat each day.

Twist it all up.. keep the bubble for head.. and the other concentrates just encase.

My girl and I usually went through like 1/8 each of reall good bud and about 1-2 grams of oil (shatter) (each). Ten strip, .4 grams molly, couple grams of blow/adderall. Some hydrocodone for the legs and backs.

Last edited:
Just worry about urself. If it was me and i was only smoking then id bring a ten pack. Roughly 4-5 grams. And that should be good. If other more serious drugs were invovled like some molly or something then cut in half.

Edibles should be the main staple at a 3 day festival.

Joints come in second.

Unfortunately it's impossible to cook edibles for us :/

And yeah I totally forgot to mention we were also bringing some mdma (120 mg dose), 5-MeO-MiPT (moxy), and will have ethylphenidate on hand incase we want.

Any contraindications? I'm thinking the molly and moxy in the same weekend might not be best but I'm not exactly sure out moxy affects serotonine...