• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How many doses of novel lysergamides have ever been consumed?

PhospholipaseA2

Greenlighter
Is anyone willing to estimate (to within an order of magnitude or so) how many doses of each of the novel lysergamides have ever been consumed? Are we talking millions, hundreds of thousands, tens of thousands? Just wanted to get an idea of it to see if there were any inferences to make regarding the safety of these compounds.

It doesn't matter how much was imgested as much as how much was researched and documented

As far as psychedelic safety profiles go, I've never heard of a physically dangerous tryptamine or LSD analog (ergolines?). AFAIK the only dangerous ones that are the phenthylamine family.

I'm gonna guess......

Keep in mind, that's using a standard dosage as 150ug of AL-LAD, 100ug of ETH-LAD, 100ug of LSZ, 125ug of ALD-52, .5mg of LSM ,and 100ug of 1p-LSD. So when you think about it... the math becomes confusing...

As far as psychedelic safety profiles go, I've never heard of a physically dangerous tryptamine or LSD analog (ergolines?). AFAIK the only dangerous ones that are the phenthylamine family.

substitutons at the 5 position Have been known to have issues. bufotenine, foxy, 5meo-amt, even 5meo-dmt has had adverse reactions.

Oh I dunno I was being silly really. Was it in 1mg units?

substitutons at the 5 position Have been known to have issues. bufotenine, foxy, 5meo-amt, even 5meo-dmt has had adverse reactions.

Ah yes I forget about those ones as I've never tried them and haven't heard awesome things lol. Sometimes I stay up late at night ready spooky 5-meo-dmt reports, some guy on erowid got like someone elses lifetime of memories implanted into his head.

There are definitely horror stories of 5-MeO-DMT but for the most part the consensus on here has been that it's like an instant +4, the most direrect and powerful psychedelic, it seems to be many peoples' favorite. 5-MeO-AMT is pretty cool too, it has a good bit of bodyload though and certainly couyld be dangerous to dose too high, and it's really potent. I think the fact that it was the thing people used to sell as fake LSD gave it bit more of a bad rap than it deserves. 5-MeO-DiPT is also quite nice if you don't have too much (back in 2002 when I tried it, the standard dose of the people I knew who had it was 20mg... which is way too much for most people).

5-MeO-MiPT is just flat-out beautiful, very potent, and stimulating, but really lovely. 5-MeO-MET is now available too and it's apparently really nice too.

Bufotenine is a bit different... still it's a worthy psychedelic, it just has a lot of physical side-effects. Personally I like the 5 substitutions overall, but they definitely have a stronger bodyload overall, are very potent, and are more dangerous if misused.

for sure i enjoyed 5meo-amt, great CEVs but one ofthe only psychedelics to make me throw up. the 5-meos just neednto be approached with care physically.

the 5-meos just neednto be approached with care physically.

Yeah for sure.

It would be so interesting to see some more lysergamides. What sort of substitutions other than 6-position have been made/tested for activity? I mean like in scientific/medical literature? As there are so many positions, it seems like there would be a lot of possibilities.

Did LSA ever make it onto the market?

As in proper extracted pure LSA on DNMs? Not that I know of. There was certainly the entheobotanical forms though. Idk why the hell you'd buy that crap if you're going as far as to use DNMs though. I got a fantastic, full blown visual trip out of morning glory seeds when I was younger, but I got this horrific fish-eye vision hangover in the morning, could barely walk or see straight.

Yeah for sure.

It would be so interesting to see some more lysergamides. What sort of substitutions other than 6-position have been made/tested for activity? I mean like in scientific/medical literature? As there are so many positions, it seems like there would be a lot of possibilities.

There are a bunch of analogs, like N- Butyl, N-Methyl; N-Methyl. N-Isopropyl, basically substitutions of the Amide. They are in Nichols' papers with the N-Butyl being more potent than LSD and the N-Iso being equipotent. (in vitro on 5ht2a I think)

THe Substitutions to the tryptamine side chain ( I think the 6 and 7 position) I would need sci finder to get articles since IUPAC probably wont find much. I think they may be active, but other than that I would thnk substitutions of the indolic Nitrogen kill any activity (But are prodrugs), as would others.

Last edited:
Well I've taken up to a milligram with no harm done to me just a crazy ass trip that I might report that I might have some time. That's about 1000ug or more cuz I consumed some high potency tabs 5 tabs of Bernie Sanders back in 2016 they were going around and they were pretty good I managed to get my hands on a whole sheet throughout the summer. But keep in mind that this was my second time tripping and I assume that LSD was fairly safe from the research I've done and I decided to consume five tabs my second time tripping.

I also witnessed a buddy of mine taking between 11 to 12 tabs or more throughout the day until the next morning when we went out partying we went to a local bar down the street from his place and man did we get fucked up that night but I never even concerned half of what he did he's currently in jail right now but that's a different story.. anyway so he would have ingested well over a milligram as well possibly close to 2 milligrams and that's when things start to just be completely fucked and you can't even see in front of you but nothing but fractals, shapes, sounds, and colors. It almost becomes an anesthetic I wouldn't actions like this at this kind of dose because it would be much better to stay with a sitter in a safe environment. And the next day after he slept for like 12 hours cuz he was up for two and a half days he said he felt like shit sore as hell for a few days after but it wouldn't be much different than high doses of mushrooms hell I've heard people taking doses of mushrooms up to 40 to 50 grams from a martial artist I'm sure some of you know.

Last edited:
Tolerance is an issue as well because it takes almost double the dose to do it the next time but with a fresh tolerance and a high dose things would be extreme.

I'm gonna guess......

Keep in mind, that's using a standard dosage as 150ug of AL-LAD, 100ug of ETH-LAD, 100ug of LSZ, 125ug of ALD-52, .5mg of LSM ,and 100ug of 1p-LSD. So when you think about it... the math becomes confusing...

Xork, I think he meant total EVER by anyone, not just you personally.