• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How many days max can you do H without having to go through hardcore WD next day?

Status
Not open for further replies.
honestly bro i have absolutely no problem with people that do heroin, its just the fact that people are doing it and complaining about the withdrawals, it's pissing me off man! I mean yeah the withdrawals suck but when you start bangin smack man you gotta understand that you're signing a fuckin waiver man, the withdrawals are going to SUCK!

I've been through it man, it does suck, but we all know! And if you're not willing to go through them, then why fuck with such an addictive drug?

for instant gratification.

you know what would be crazy? is if they made some kind of reverse heroin in the future where you'd suffer the withdrawals first, and then you'd get high when the withdrawals wore off lol.

honestly bro i have absolutely no problem with people that do heroin, its just the fact that people are doing it and complaining about the withdrawals, it's pissing me off man! I mean yeah the withdrawals suck but when you start bangin smack man you gotta understand that you're signing a fuckin waiver man, the withdrawals are going to SUCK!

I've been through it man, it does suck, but we all know! And if you're not willing to go through them, then why fuck with such an addictive drug?

Thank you for responding and giving a little more of your perspective as well as background...

I personally got into opiates because my doctor kept giving them to me for disk problems... I can't entirely blame the doctor or my back because after the first time I went and they gave me norco and soma I got online to see if there was anything "better" (stronger) and indeed there was... but aside from enjoying taking it, I was in fact taking it under doctor supervision for a legitimate medical problem... later on when my tolerance built and the back problems became chronic/normal/present despite painkillers... that is when I got seriously addicted and was shooting up my monthly dilaudid Rx within a day or two of filling it and using heroin/ oxy/morphine/done/etc/whatever it took... lol... well I cleaned myself up and suprise suprise the back pain is better off drugs than when I was always on painkillers... and my entire life isn't based around staying high and avoiding withdrawals... I've nnow been free of any dependency cept cigs for about 4 years and can't ever see myself making that mistake again... especially since I know every detail of how it works... lol

I think being a past user yourself you can understand that withdrawals are just a part of life for a person dependent on opiates... :)

i only read a few posts in this thread but i just wanted to say the title reminds me of the old Tootsie Pop commercial with the owl "Mr owl, how many licks does it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop, Lets see.. ah 1 ah 2 ah 3 crunch, 3"

sorry totally off subject and not a good post since i haven't posted in weeks.

Im just curious. Ive been doing opiates off and on for quite a while. But just to be safe i wud always take a small pice of suboxone the next day to "take off the edge" But last night, apparently because of mixing benadryl with H it made it last past 24 hours and taking suboxone has put me into Early Withdrawal PWD (you can see that in details if interested on my previous posts)

So i would like to avoid doing that in the future and just do H for a short period of time , so i can just tough it out on the WD on my own...

Anyone knows from experience how many days or how many bags max would that be?
:!

To be totally honest, I've been a heroin addict on and off for five years. The first two years I did it, I would never get withdrawls even after a week or so of heavy use. But then one day, it just kind of happened.

Ever since then, going through all the frustrations and problems junkies go through, I know now that for me, more than one day in a row presents problems. The second day, I mildly feel the physical side of it, but it makes me have much greater urges to get high than I had felt prior to that day of use.

So you probably could get away with a second day, but you are pushing it. The third day is more dangerous for having a habit than anyone has ever reiterated to you. Don't do it, not because I said so, but because of value for yourself.

This thread is completely derailed and was weak subject matter to begin with so I am closing it.

Regarding how many straight days you can take heroin without becoming dependent, the answer is there is no specific time and it just steadily builds up and depends how you define "notable dependence" and how much withdrawal you are willing to go through. Mental addiction is a different story altogether and even more impossible to determine as just one usage can have you thinking about it for the rest of your life or you may not ever want to see it again after years of use (though insistent craving after years of use is more likely).

Feel free to PM me with any questions or concerns.

Status
Not open for further replies.