• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How many days for body to completely clean heroin?

menidiatis

Bluelighter
I have been using almost every day for about 6 months now. Although psychologically I crave it a lot, I have not had physical WDs yet, but I feel that I am pushing my luck.

Because I also use benzos to sleep, I am afraid that chronic use will build up an amount of heroin in my body that might kill me because eg. I decided to take a bigger dose of benzos because on that day I did not use heroin and underestimated how much of it there is in my body.

My question is, since I always only smoked or snorted, and the half life of both heroin and morphine is short, is it reasonable to assume that even after 6 months, in a 4 days of complete abscence, my body will completely clean out all the opiates?

Then my plan to avoid dependence and potential overdose is to use Monday - Wednesday - Friday, the rest of the days off

Tapering of the opium is probably best. And yea 6 months after your last dose will be more than enough for your body to be clear of it I think the half life for it is fairly short for heroin. Also it stays in your hair for 9 months so yea avoid hair tests for 9 months after your last dose.