• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

How many can't sleep a full 8 hours anymore and think it's pills or diet or emf?

How many hours of sleep do you get a night?

• 1-2 hours

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3-4 hours

• 5-6 hours

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • 7-8 hours

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • 8-12 hours

• no sleep

• sleeping but always waking up at night around 3 a.m.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PharmaTrain

Bluelighter
I used to be able to sleep 8-12 hours everyday back in 2016. In 2017 I noticed I couldn't sleep more than a few hours and at most 6 hours. I slept under an industrial WiFi router for a year without knowing the effects. I checked my meds n diet and what else changed. Nothing changed that I could think of so i moved into another apartment. I slept 8 hours again! So now I started looking at environmental changes around me. That's when I learned about emf decreasing the natural production of melatonin.
This should at least turn on a light in your heads.
I also slept in a house which I was renovating with no power, no wireless in the house in a rural area. I slept for about 12 hours. This led me to research everything I could on wireless frequencies and how they effect us. I also used the Faraday cage effect by building a frequency free structure to sleep in. That was in 2019-2020. It worked great for 1 year until higher frequencies were used "5G" radiation. This radiation was much worse than the past radiation used in 4th gen tech. But also keep in mind the gov't was testing these frequencies on the apartment building I was in at that time. The proof is the DoD grant for the tech center with the 13,000 sq. ft. rooftop array of 5G small cells. Also the meters acoustic signature was like nothing I ever heard even on the charts online. That being said, I believe and know this 5G is a silent weapon of mass destruction on the people of the world. To explore further the Globalist in Palm Springs are exempt from 5G tech in their communities. Here is proof:
This should be a wake up call to all of you and a call to action for shielding and more.
I bring this up because many have their heads in the sand and wondering why life and detoxing is so hard (not knowing many symptoms are coming from the wireless devices their using) and remembering the old days of detox was so much easier. Everyone is electrically sensitive than hypersensitivity than illness. These invisible bullets (wireless radiation) are going off 24/7 365 till nobody is left except the Globalist in their 5G free zones.
Now that you know why insomnia, fatigue and many other symptoms are here now, there's a need for shielding and push back in your area. And pray. This is our best weapon in the name of Jesus Christ. He can help us in our troubles and suffering.

Last edited:
Reactions: CFC
I am not sure what is going on but for the last week I have been waking at 3am on the dot and sometimes can get back to sleep for a minute and sometimes not.
When I say wake I mean fully with what also seems like a dump of adrenaline.
I normally sleep through 8 hrs maybe get up to pee but something has changed and it isn't substance related.
Now ya got me thinking what all they did when fully renovating the building....
Diet hasn't changed any more than it ever has.
That leads me to believe they added something (eft related? ) to the reno if we stay within the parameters of the thread topic.
Otherwise I am still curious about this 3am phenom and wanna find out what the deal is.
I will ask maintenance if they added any 5g nodes or the like.
Peace

It's pills, before benzos, I was able to sleep a full 8-10hrs uninterrupted. Now I can't sleep for more then 4hrs at a time, and I'm always in rem sleep, I've not experienced deep sleep for nearly a decade. Constant vivid dreams drives one crazy. But alas hopefully my sleep will improve

It's pills, before benzos, I was able to sleep a full 8-10hrs uninterrupted. Now I can't sleep for more then 4hrs at a time, and I'm always in rem sleep, I've not experienced deep sleep for nearly a decade. Constant vivid dreams drives one crazy. But alas hopefully my sleep will improve
10 years holy shit.

I have bipolar mood issues, probably due to a variety of drug usage over the past 13 years. I have a love hate relationship with it, but Seroquel works. Side effects are bad, but I get 8 hours sleep all the time now after quitting benzos 14 months ago.

10 years holy shit.

I have bipolar mood issues, probably due to a variety of drug usage over the past 13 years. I have a love hate relationship with it, but Seroquel works. Side effects are bad, but I get 8 hours sleep all the time now after quitting benzos 14 months ago.
I just want to experience that oblivion deep sleep, hopefully I'm in a similar space as you once I'm done tapering benzos. How does it feel post benzo?

Is there any drug that can induce deep sleep?

Always staying up, then feel fine and lights out. No reason, never an issue for me. I sleep soundly for a few hours no reason. Noise wakes me up, but must be not sleeping to soundly, cause little things wake me up. I am alone and and watching a movie, hours after meds, not tired. No issues when I am not sitting down, but lights out, no reason. Never sleep in my bed anymore. No reason.
Get sleep whether I want or need it or not, no reason. Gone over everything, this shit just started a few months ago, no reason. Rarely if ever, dream.

I am not sure what is going on but for the last week I have been waking at 3am on the dot and sometimes can get back to sleep for a minute and sometimes not.
When I say wake I mean fully with what also seems like a dump of adrenaline.
I normally sleep through 8 hrs maybe get up to pee but something has changed and it isn't substance related..
Now ya got me thinking what all they did when fully renovating the building....
Diet hasn't changed any more than it ever has.
That leads me to believe they added something (eft related? ) to the reno if we stay within the parameters of the thread topic.
Otherwise I am still curious about this 3am phenom and wanna find out what the deal is.
I will ask maintenance if they added any 5g nodes or the like.
Peace
As of 2024 the FCC opened the 24 GHz to 38 GHz bands. Any apartment complexes with wireless cameras would've upgraded with an industrial router usually placed in a maintenance closet or in a ceiling corner in my experience. Also 3 a.m wake-ups are usually due to the frequencies being higher power at night. The star-link satellites beam down global wifi. I've tested this with my directional r.f meter at night and day. It's always higher at night peaking at 11 p.m. and lowering at 7 a.m. This has to do with the atmosphere. Maintenance won't know words like 5G nodes. I would ask if they upgraded the building router. Has any telecom vans been around during the renovation or security companies? I would buy a r.f meter to know what your dealing with. You want a meter with the sound of the frequency so you can know if it's wifi or a cell tower or something else. I hate the cost of these meters but I bought an Acousticom2. It's out of stock now but check out https://safelivingtechnologies.com/rf-meters
Also the best bang for the buck by second choice is https://safelivingtechnologies.com/products/safe-and-sound-classic-ii.html
You can buy from anywhere I don't make any money on meters. But I've bought inaccurate meters before. You want the accuracy to be -+6db or so. If you check the specs you'll see the level of accuracy. Also 3 in 1 meters are less accurate. I know. let me know what you find with the building?

Always staying up, then feel fine and lights out. No reason, never an issue for me. I sleep soundly for a few hours no reason. Noise wakes me up, but must be not sleeping to soundly, cause little things wake me up. I am alone and and watching a movie, hours after meds, not tired. No issues when I am not sitting down, but lights out, no reason. Never sleep in my bed anymore. No reason.
Get sleep whether I want or need it or not, no reason. Gone over everything, this shit just started a few months ago, no reason. Rarely if ever, dream.

GHB can. I think some of the new(ish) orexin antagonists can too

I only get about 4 hours at the moment, but I try to nap during the day for a few extra hours too, so I picked 5-6 hours

GHB can. I think some of the new(ish) orexin antagonists can too

I only get about 4 hours at the moment, but I try to nap during the day for a few extra hours too, so I picked 5-6 hours
Orexin antagonists, thanks will have a look.

I picked 5+ also as I know I nod off through the day 20mins at a time...

I just want to experience that oblivion deep sleep, hopefully I'm in a similar space as you once I'm done tapering benzos. How does it feel post benzo?

The best part of being off benzos is I can understand much more clearly how impulsive they made me. Not just drugs, but random girls, quitting jobs, making off the wall plans... Sometimes I wonder if I better fit the borderline diagnosis more than bipolar; benzos are known to make borderline worse.

All I can say is for the past 14 months, I've only been on Seroquel for about 4 of those months. I didn't really have any major sleep problems. Acute withdrawal honestly was not so bad. But my cognition took about a year to return to a level that seemed normal. I've been taking Seroquel IR 200mg per night for most nights the past 2 months. According to my Apple Watch, I get 8 hours of great sleep per night.

My concern for Seroquel is the long-term side effects - dementia due to anticholinergic activity, cardiovascular disease from lipids, high blood sugar... If none of that bothers you, it works with the least crazy side effects vs benzos and z-drugs.

I always use my 5G phone as long as I am awake. Bro, I am getting scared your emf thing could contribute, but Comcast has 10 G now, I have no way to get it, there are issues with home, cable input, morons and lazy ones at that hooked it up a while ago, I think my 5 g phone would have cause me problems if I was sensitive to it, but I hope and pray not, only way to communicate and I am addicted to my nice phone and they tricked my dad(rip) but The con job on the trade in has me stuck. But there is no way I can avoid emf and I am in a lot of trouble, if I got that issue. Who knows, but it will be worse as tech. gets better and the phone companies lobby and don't care if it does harm a small percentage of the population, because it would be too hard and expensive to guard against electromagnetic issues.
Any ideas on solutions, my phone is like a drug to me. So many others too, unlimited data, means movies, music, everything except phone calls. Lol
Is there a solution if this is what causes some issues, because other stuff eliminated. Even so, will higher G's in the future like 10 g Comcast; Will it make it worse or is there a limit and higher g's will not be an issue. Like if the frequency or the wavelengths change, will it be better or worse?

. . . . . . . electromagnetic issues.
Any ideas on solutions, my phone is like a drug to me. So many others too, unlimited data, means movies, music, everything except phone calls. Lol
Is there a solution if this is what causes some issues, because other stuff eliminated. Even so, will higher G's in the future like 10 g Comcast; Will it make it worse or is there a limit and higher g's will not be an issue. Like if the frequency or the wavelengths change, will it be better or worse?

I think that it IS affecting my health issues or at least adding to it. I have always thought this. All the way back to year 07 that it was a possibility.

One of my second cousins lives in central michigan and was complaining that her 8G never works. lol. 4G 8G it all works the same is all just as bad.

I kind of am surrounded by EM waves . . . but at the same time I love them.

Oh, Kool comment . . . Broh <3🙂

Oh if we are supposed to be talking about drugs. . . . EM waves is my drug. 😁😎👍

Is there any proven case of EMF affecting sleep that hasn't been diagnosed as paranoid ideation?
I will be honest here. I always thought the EMF scares back years ago when it was just powerlines was suspect as junk science. And now in 2024 I can say we all live in a sea of EMF's of all frequencies. I do not believe these things can influence anything in most of us if not all of us. So the notion of us now living with all kinds of wireless devices and EMF's does not worry me one bit. Nothing we can do now anyway and it is like this with advancement I believe humanity should follow through. Take the idea of the transporter on Star Trek. This thing could transport people across time and space. But what if it caused cancer? Should it be abandoned? (I realize that is science fiction but the notion of advancement still fits)

I would not worry one bit about EMF's. They are all around now. Proper care, not sleeping with you cell phone on your head applies.

The main reason for the fear mongering of 5g is the wavelengths on paper are sort of close to microwaves, but they're still larger than microwaves and anyone with an understanding of how fall off works should know that it's harmless, there are plenty studies for both humans and invitro that show this. You'd have to live with a full size giant 5g mast attached to you to even get 5ghz waves to saturate your body.

I always use my 5G phone as long as I am awake. Bro, I am getting scared your emf thing could contribute, but Comcast has 10 G now, I have no way to get it, there are issues with home, cable input, morons and lazy ones at that hooked it up a while ago, I think my 5 g phone would have cause me problems if I was sensitive to it, but I hope and pray not, only way to communicate and I am addicted to my nice phone and they tricked my dad(rip) but The con job on the trade in has me stuck. But there is no way I can avoid emf and I am in a lot of trouble, if I got that issue. Who knows, but it will be worse as tech. gets better and the phone companies lobby and don't care if it does harm a small percentage of the population, because it would be too hard and expensive to guard against electromagnetic issues.
We are all effected by emf as we are electrical beings. Some of us like me are very sensitive to emf's. We are the canaries in the coal mine so to say. I looked into the comcast 10G and it says they don't need new equipment to install. This is what I can gather about the frequencies used :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IEEE_802.11be

The wording of 10g is deceptive. 5G is a network with frequencies which keep going up. Now 6G is to be launched in 2028 if the info is correct.:
This timeline for 2024 and 2028 for 6G will bring about much sickness for all. I will show you where I get my government documents which you can read the tests over the last 100 years since the invention of shortwave. They noticed with shortwaves they could raise the temperature of the test subject by a few degrees. This led them to see what else these frequencies could do including many military and civilian applications.
https://zoryglaser.com/
Page 9 Chapter 1 shows all the effects on humans. It's a hard pill to swallow and since they hooked people on smartphones due to the algorithms being as addictive as cocaine many won't stop using these devices. The former CEO of Facebook blew the whistle on the addiction of social media and how they made it like that. Look it up.
Once you read all these sicknesses on the pdf that these frequencies give than it's time to think about a plan to shield your living area. To effectively block the higher levels of radiation we all need to build a Faraday cage room or at least sleeping area. I say to get to a rural area and start building using a wooden frame and pure copper mesh with openings in the mesh that are smaller than the millimeter wave. You also need to think about breathing in the caged area. So the tradeoff is airflow vs. shielding level. 50% air permeability I could deal with as long as fans are blowing air into the area. Also you need to connect the door to the mesh with copper on both sides so I used magnets to secure the connection and grounded the Faraday cage in 2 places.
Now they don't sell these Faraday cages. It's a DIY thing. EMF canopies are sold but the best ones only shield up to 40 GHz at about 92%. The canopy is portable and the cage is not. The cage is heavy and the canopy is light. The companies which make the best like y-shield or Swiss shield only use 18% silver plated copper woven into the cotton fabric. They could use much more or just use copper at 35% or more. The more used it will be heavier but the shielding will go up 100 fold at least. In my opinion these same companies will start selling better canopies once they can't sell the ones out now cuz they won't work.
Also most 5G frequencies are between 600 MHz to 40 GHz but the gov't always test higher frequencies out on the poor , jailed and minorities first. This is why you see extra 5G transmitters in the inner cities. Think how many routers, smartphones and wifi besides 5G small cells are in such a densely populated area? That's why we all need to limit time in cities or avoid them all together. Also the threat of a EMP attack is real. Building a shielded bag or bin for electronics will or in theory will save the circuits and not fry them. I also build these. They sell them but their very expensive. To shield your car a 10x10 ft. emp proof structure is over $10,000 U.S!
https://mosequipment.com/products/mission-darkness-exodus-emp-car-cover
Here are some other sites on shielding and meters that work.
I hope all this knowledge helps. It's taken me 7 years to know what companies are good and bad. I've used these products on these sites personally and know they work. The Leblok clothing is 50% silver fiber and 50% beachwood and can be washed with no loss of shielding. I have a hat that I washed over a dozen times and I bought it in 2018 it still works. Anyway this is a lot to research and think about. Take time and if you have any questions feel free to ask?

The wording of 10g is deceptive. 5G is a network with frequencies which keep going up. Now 6G is to be launched in 2028 if the info is correct.:

Yep, It''s actually degraded 5G.
Pure marketing hype 👍
You probably already know that 5G is a widely used abbreviation for a version of mobile network standards. (Also, that it’s the most current standard in use.) That “G” slapped next to the number means “generation.” It’s not a reference to the download or upload speeds you get on your cell phone. You also may have already seen the advertisements about Comcast’s new 10G Xfinity network blanketing the airwaves and other platforms. And since the Xfinity website doesn’t really clarify what “10G” means, you might assume that the company’s home internet service is a faster version of 5G. Even if you dig around and stumble upon Comcast’s corporate webpage about 10G, its reference to “multi-gig speeds” won’t necessarily dispel your initial impression.

That’s likely what Comcast’s marketing team wants from co-opting cable-industry jargon created in 2019, long after the naming of cellular networks began. But don’t let them confuse you. “10G” is a reference to 10Gbps, or the maximum speed the Xfinity broadband network is capable of. You’re reading that right: It has nothing to do with cellular network terminology (like 5G) whatsoever, and Comcast’s service is for home internet, not mobile. It’s deeply misleading.

In fact, Xfinity’s 10G network is technically slower than 5G. Peak theoretical throughput on an uncongested 5G network offers up to 20Gbps download and 10Gbps upload. Xfinity caps out at 10Gbps down and up.

PC World article

Imagine that companies lying or misleading. Not much can be done, the airways are polluted with signals. No real easy solution if you are sensitive to these waves. Wish I had an answer, but I don't, sorry