• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How many addicts out here hate themselves due to being an addict

jsinger

Bluelighter
I’ve had internal strife on this matter alone. For starters, I’ve never truly wanted to stop using and the reasons majority of the time I did attempt to stop, was due to wanting acceptance by society as a whole after my last stop attempt which was successful got almost 2 years out of it when I went back, I decided to except that this is not going to change and learn to adapt to it, which is basically what I’ve been doing the entire time and doing so has freed up my mind to focus on other issues, but it still remains a good amount of shame just because I’m an attic and it creates a lot of internal strife although acceptance that this is who I am a whole lot happier I guess I’m on my own my family disowned me and that’s OK because it Hass to be however, I still have this constant battle that what I’m doing is wrong and the only wrong thing about it is the health damage my drug happens to be particularly bad with it and it has begun affecting vital parts of my health, but I’m probably gonna die a user and why is that so wrong? obese motherfuckers die early as well. main question though is I want to know how many attics carry shame for being attics and is it internal driven or external driven? It’s a bit of both for me, but more external and internal for sure.

I never really experienced that in a direct way blaming it on addiction specifically.

I hate my physical self overall but I don’t really hate my mind.

Addiction really fucked my life up by ruining my health but I don’t really dwell on it. What’s done is done and you can’t change the past all you can do is "do the next right thing"

You seem to be recognizing the health issues that are coming…dude I am telling you once you cross that line life will never be the same again and you will have regret but I just block it out as I describe here

The health issues trapped me on opioids that I don’t even abuse and fucking hate being on so now I really can’t ever quit even though it’s the thing I want most in life

And that is how I’ve been living the past several years. I gave up IV use almost a decade ago and several years ago quit breaking the law and abusing hard drugs …the only drug I abuse now is weed and rarely.

Doing the next right thing might help you feel better about the present and moving and and cover up your regret if the past

I would say that I’ve had moments of internal and external strife with my addiction. Externally. Obviously, the stigma is pretty shit no matter which way you look at it so addiction is looked at as a crime there for those who are addicted. Feel criminal. Internally, I think I am mostly disappointed, as opposed to hating myself, because I know that I can do better and I have done better in the past, so when I am in full addiction, I am mostly just sickened by my behavior. There are definitely times in the process that I feel like I hated myself., Those times are the worst.

I never really experienced that in a direct way blaming it on addiction specifically.

Addiction really fucked my life up by ruining my health but I don’t really dwell on it. What’s done is done and you can’t change the past all you can do is "do the next right thing"

You seem to be recognizing the health issues that are coming…dude I am telling you once you cross that line life will never be the same again and you will have regret but I just block it out as I describe here

The health issues trapped me on opioids that I don’t even abuse and fucking hate being on so now I really can’t ever quit even though it’s the thing I want most in life

And that is how I’ve been living the past several years. I gave up IV use almost a decade ago and several years ago quit breaking the law and abusing hard drugs …the only drug I abuse now is weed and rarely.

Doing the next right thing might help you feel better about the present and moving and and cover up your regret if the past
I’m having a hard time with something I have been trying to figure out since recognizing i was an addict and whats the cause of our desires to use and I have concluded it’s our fucked up degradation coming from our thoughts and so far as is my case we have deep seated fears of being loved by a romantic partner and fear dying alone. I couldnt even approach a female I was attracted to until 33 yrs of age.
My thoughts were verbatim shes gonna be disgusted at the very thought of you asking her on a date. This thought prevailed until onset of methamphetamine addiction. I was a heavy opiate abuser before meth and it helped numb my issue. I also feared people would think I was the biggest joke on earth if they knew i had no game. So I ran from this obsessive thinking of being so ugly and awkward that I’ll never get a girl and die a virgin. I did manage a sexual experience at 25 and was actually attractive and told i was multiple times but my sense of self was abhorrently low but I wouldn’t admit it to anyone nor myself. The feeling of being such a fuck up really fucking hurt and healthy coping mechanisms didnt work nor was I willing to admit to anyone how I truly was. Feared people would think I was gay which by the way made me very sympathetic towards them bc they obviously don’t have a choice and never has there been a human who would choose something so abnormal that majority of society cant comprehend and be shit on by the entirety of society for that choice. Two deep seated fears so far driving a desire to addiction fears of never falling in love due to a convincing voice in my head telling me im repulsive then an equally strong fear of exposure of my inability to find a gf. This was a heavily recurring issue as im lonely as hell and lots of attractive women out there some of whom gave me attention and I couldn’t produce one word. Then think all i had to do was so anything and gave myself a Chance and for18 years i made no progress. The heroin addiction had grown progressively problematic and somehow parents who lived a 1000 miles away found out and external guilt tripping began. I would discover later this life long recurring problem of heavy loneliness and self disgust from three different angles made me want death. I dont have any courage or heart bc i cant at 30 overcome a fear of rejection that should have been overcome at 16 or 17. Healthy minded individuals have this fear too but i am quite certain the rampant self loathing and it’s veracity is unique to addicts thus causing a very strong Wall of denial. Of course we deny it because believing the shit we think would make us suicide statistics. Not to mention the brain prefers to not sit in heavily uncomfortable spaces and another key component leading to severe addiction is that fear of our real selves being seen as the joke of the millennia. A great deal goes into our alter ego’s and being the cool dude or gal is of high importance to us. An ability to admit this maybe unique as lots of severe addicts i know will not admit to any insecurities which is common with healthy people too but there not running in shame. It took me ten years of heavy drug abuse to admit I even had a low self worth. Was sick n tired of consequences from using which when I began methamphetamine use I was sloppy and would be too high to work. I quit one job which was shitty anyway but up four days on my second run and experienced the grumpy rage and then my first iv use was right before starting a new job and having no idea how floored I was gonna be I didn’t stay but actually did try. In Ohio in middle of winter and no heat for majority of winter. I was way too horny to work and opted jerking off instead. Mom and dad are ob mmmm

I absolutely hated myself and what I hated most was a crac

I’m having a hard time with something I have been trying to figure out since recognizing i was an addict and whats the cause of our desires to use and I have concluded it’s our fucked up degradation coming from our thoughts and so far as is my case we have deep seated fears of being loved by a romantic partner and fear dying alone. I couldnt even approach a female I was attracted to until 33 yrs of age.
My thoughts were verbatim shes gonna be disgusted at the very thought of you asking her on a date. This thought prevailed until onset of methamphetamine addiction. I was a heavy opiate abuser before meth and it helped numb my issue. I also feared people would think I was the biggest joke on earth if they knew i had no game. So I ran from this obsessive thinking of being so ugly and awkward that I’ll never get a girl and die a virgin. I did manage a sexual experience at 25 and was actually attractive and told i was multiple times but my sense of self was abhorrently low but I wouldn’t admit it to anyone nor myself. The feeling of being such a fuck up really fucking hurt and healthy coping mechanisms didnt work nor was I willing to admit to anyone how I truly was. Feared people would think I was gay which by the way made me very sympathetic towards them bc they obviously don’t have a choice and never has there been a human who would choose something so abnormal that majority of society cant comprehend and be shit on by the entirety of society for that choice. Two deep seated fears so far driving a desire to addiction fears of never falling in love due to a convincing voice in my head telling me im repulsive then an equally strong fear of exposure of my inability to find a gf. This was a heavily recurring issue as im lonely as hell and lots of attractive women out there some of whom gave me attention and I couldn’t produce one word. Then think all i had to do was so anything and gave myself a Chance and for18 years i made no progress. The heroin addiction had grown progressively problematic and somehow parents who lived a 1000 miles away found out and external guilt tripping began. I would discover later this life long recurring problem of heavy loneliness and self disgust from three different angles made me want death. I dont have any courage or heart bc i cant at 30 overcome a fear of rejection that should have been overcome at 16 or 17. Healthy minded individuals have this fear too but i am quite certain the rampant self loathing and it’s veracity is unique to addicts thus causing a very strong Wall of denial. Of course we deny it because believing the shit we think would make us suicide statistics. Not to mention the brain prefers to not sit in heavily uncomfortable spaces and another key component leading to severe addiction is that fear of our real selves being seen as the joke of the millennia. A great deal goes into our alter ego’s and being the cool dude or gal is of high importance to us. An ability to admit this maybe unique as lots of severe addicts i know will not admit to any insecurities which is common with healthy people too but there not running in shame. It took me ten years of heavy drug abuse to admit I even had a low self worth. Was sick n tired of consequences from using which when I began methamphetamine use I was sloppy and would be too high to work. I quit one job which was shitty anyway but up four days on my second run and experienced the grumpy rage and then my first iv use was right before starting a new job and having no idea how floored I was gonna be I didn’t stay but actually did try. In Ohio in middle of winter and no heat for majority of winter. I was way too horny to work and opted jerking off instead. Mom and dad are ob mmmm

Did. Not mean to hit send yet and there’s a larger point I’m getting it which is you touched on it perfectly the criminal aspect of using what should not be criminal. Another good friend of mine got hemmed up yesterday on a felony possessions of meth, Xanax, weed over 20 g and the bitch part is is the fourth person that I’m good with and fuck with and get my dope from who’s nowvbehind bars granite he was fucking stupid and tried to run and how much we really lucky cause I’ve yet to catch a charge for possession. But here in Florida in this county Clay county, it’s the sheriffs main object. It’s all they ever talk about on Facebook posts and it’s Sickning OK further on the disappointment and self when I’m using on a relapse because I do have done really well even made it past cravings after seven your method action made it 2 ears clean, but was met with the same problems. I cannot overcome. I am sure I have severe anxiety and I have some time blame it on now instead of beat my ass over on approaching attractive females brain doesn’t lie to me because I’m not this ugly. Stupid motherfucker that my brain tells me as me that believe in myself at all, and not coming off arrogant but I’ve had attentioN from females, since I was a of age and that is the worst feeling leads to relapse when did the slip when I was two years clean when I know I’m getting that look and still can approach but the stigma around addiction has got to get changed. Somehow I think the vets know their issues and it’s a real bitch to admit to never having sex until the age of 25 and figured I was fucking defective till the age 33 and even past that I don’t even know who I am anymore because I’m beaming with confidence nowadays, and that’s due to jump in female to female in heaven, it’s true confidence breeds attraction and I worked on it hard and pry made a lot of progress clean. However, this fucking brain I have throw shade and viciously using makes it worse specially situation like today where I’m already pissed off that my guys in jail and with the females I always feel like I’m being used and I want to be left alone and work I’m left alone I wanna be out I want to be loved. I need attention constantly, yeah I don’t want to bend or break for anybody else so there’s some self-centeredness that NA will tell you is the core of the addiction however, I’ve known some really awesome good hearted fucking addicts who are doing stretches in the penn for felony possession charges, one on a trafficking, and the other one was a double whammy for him because his old lady oh deed on fet and he supplied it so he got charged a new law in Ohio corrupting others with drugs carried five year minimum and he’s had some priors in years and the dude was a good dad 11 God loving father, family guy, same thing with my man, Cliff and if you ever go look at the arrest pages for your county jail if you have them I’m sure you do your American and breaks your fucking heart man. I always see people I know that that are fucking good people legit good people sitting in jail on a stupid fucking possession charge. I can’t do no more something needs to change

Did. Not mean to hit send yet and there’s a larger point I’m getting it which is you touched on it perfectly the criminal aspect of using what should not be criminal. Another good friend of mine got hemmed up yesterday on a felony possessions of meth, Xanax, weed over 20 g and the bitch part is is the fourth person that I’m good with and fuck with and get my dope from who’s nowvbehind bars granite he was fucking stupid and tried to run and how much we really lucky cause I’ve yet to catch a charge for possession. But here in Florida in this county Clay county, it’s the sheriffs main object. It’s all they ever talk about on Facebook posts and it’s Sickning OK further on the disappointment and self when I’m using on a relapse because I do have done really well even made it past cravings after seven your method action made it 2 ears clean, but was met with the same problems. I cannot overcome. I am sure I have severe anxiety and I have some time blame it on now instead of beat my ass over on approaching attractive females brain doesn’t lie to me because I’m not this ugly. Stupid motherfucker that my brain tells me as me that believe in myself at all, and not coming off arrogant but I’ve had attentioN from females, since I was a of age and that is the worst feeling leads to relapse when did the slip when I was two years clean when I know I’m getting that look and still can approach but the stigma around addiction has got to get changed. Somehow I think the vets know their issues and it’s a real bitch to admit to never having sex until the age of 25 and figured I was fucking defective till the age 33 and even past that I don’t even know who I am anymore because I’m beaming with confidence nowadays, and that’s due to jump in female to female in heaven, it’s true confidence breeds attraction and I worked on it hard and pry made a lot of progress clean. However, this fucking brain I have throw shade and viciously using makes it worse specially situation like today where I’m already pissed off that my guys in jail and with the females I always feel like I’m being used and I want to be left alone and work I’m left alone I wanna be out I want to be loved. I need attention constantly, yeah I don’t want to bend or break for anybody else so there’s some self-centeredness that NA will tell you is the core of the addiction however, I’ve known some really awesome good hearted fucking addicts who are doing stretches in the penn for felony possession charges, one on a trafficking, and the other one was a double whammy for him because his old lady oh deed on fet and he supplied it so he got charged a new law in Ohio corrupting others with drugs carried five year minimum and he’s had some priors in years and the dude was a good dad 11 God loving father, family guy, same thing with my man, Cliff and if you ever go look at the arrest pages for your county jail if you have them I’m sure you do your American and breaks your fucking heart man. I always see people I know that that are fucking good people legit good people sitting in jail on a stupid fucking possession charge. I can’t do no more something needs to change
Also wanted to mention my biggest reason for wanting to stop before health matters is because I know society I’ll take me like a jack ass. I still like to find Mrs. right and I would prefer her not an addict. How do I mix with an on at it, I don’t understand how those relationships work and I’ve seen them and they didn’t then you got to addicts with deep, rooted insecurities that control them, or at least plagues them and I want to put it that causes trust issues and I didn’t even realize I had trust issues cheaper than they’ve ever been. Now that might be a consequence from using the paranoia, promote taking partial due to all the propaganda that I myself believe I’m a criminal sometimes and a piece of shit because of my coping mechanism that does not provide a reprieve from heartbreak or any other shit feeling we still go through all the same emotions that I have a brain that wants to get fucking high. And I don’t ask you to. I’m really kind of believe in, I don’t have a choice. Why would I keep making this decision, knowing that it’s going to cause a crooked look from society possible jail time from my brain, and all in all being a slave to something specially on the black market is aggravated as fuck

Also wanted to mention my biggest reason for wanting to stop before health matters is because I know society I’ll take me like a jack ass. I still like to find Mrs. right and I would prefer her not an addict. How do I mix with an on at it, I don’t understand how those relationships work and I’ve seen them and they didn’t then you got to addicts with deep, rooted insecurities that control them, or at least plagues them and I want to put it that causes trust issues and I didn’t even realize I had trust issues cheaper than they’ve ever been. Now that might be a consequence from using the paranoia, promote taking partial due to all the propaganda that I myself believe I’m a criminal sometimes and a piece of shit because of my coping mechanism that does not provide a reprieve from heartbreak or any other shit feeling we still go through all the same emotions that I have a brain that wants to get fucking high. And I don’t ask you to. I’m really kind of believe in, I don’t have a choice. Why would I keep making this decision, knowing that it’s going to cause a crooked look from society possible jail time from my brain, and all in all being a slave to something specially on the black market is aggravated as fuck
I can tell you that I am married to a great woman who has never touched drugs or been high in her life. She came from a very conservative religious background but not the fake American kind of conservative politically speaking just sheltered …she’s foreign so was never exposed to anything like addicts etc.

The first years of our relationship were rough because I was using and drinking heavily and the way I was drunk was very bad for the relationship.

She saved my life when I ODed one day.

At one point I was crippled after a back surgery and couldn’t work and had to move back into my parents l. She stuck by me. Now because of the damage drugs did to my health I can’t take her traveling which is her passion in life so she goes with girls friends but I show her my love and appreciation as much as I can

There are good women out there for ppl like us but 2 addicts together will never work

I can relate to you on the self confidence stuff. For me it presented more as always having to be better than everyone else academically physically at sports and asethetically. It was suck an obsession it fueled my addiction. I though I was better than everyone but what I realized later is this is self hatred.

The things I would recommend to you involve you putting in work to improve yourself. One is reading books on the topic of self compassion. It’s corny shit but if you keep reading it it will stick to your mind.

Second I would start attending NA. Even if you’re not ready to stop using it’s ok. You will find a large group of very willing ppl to help you that understand exactly everything you feel and some are assholes but there are many that will understand you are not at the clean stage yet but you do have a spark of interest that drugs are fucking you up and bad and that’s all you need for them to accept you.

A lot of NA ppl even end up meeting their spouses there (I’d say over half of the ppl). But do not go into it with that intention…it will come later

These 2 things are WORK. You will not enjoy them. They are like going to the gym when you don’t want to. But you need to work to improve your life. Passive waiting will just send you further into the addiction

You even making the post and asking for help is you beginning the work

Last edited:

I can tell you that I am married to a great woman who has never touched drugs or been high in her life. She came from a very conservative religious background but not the fake American kind of conservative politically speaking just sheltered …she’s foreign so was never exposed to anything like addicts etc.

The first years of our relationship were rough because I was using and drinking heavily and the way I was drunk was very bad for the relationship.

She saved my life when I ODed one day.

At one point I was crippled after a back surgery and couldn’t work and had to move back into my parents l. She stuck by me. Now because of the damage drugs did to my health I can’t take her traveling which is her passion in life so she goes with girls friends but I show her my love and appreciation as much as I can

There are good women out there for ppl like us but 2 addicts together will never work

I can relate to you on the self confidence stuff. For me it presented more as always having to be better than everyone else academically physically at sports and asethetically. It was suck an obsession it fueled my addiction. I though I was better than everyone but what I realized later is this is self hatred.

The things I would recommend to you involve you putting in work to improve yourself. One is reading books on the topic of self compassion. It’s corny shit but if you keep reading it it will stick to your mind.

Second I would start attending NA. Even if you’re not ready to stop using it’s ok. You will find a large group of very willing ppl to help you that understand exactly everything you feel and some are assholes but there are many that will understand you are not at the clean stage yet but you do have a spark of interest that drugs are fucking you up and bad and that’s all you need for them to accept you.

A lot of NA ppl even end up meeting their spouses there (I’d say over half of the ppl). But do not go into it with that intention…it will come later

These 2 things are WORK. You will not enjoy them. They are like going to the gym when you don’t want to. But you need to work to improve your life. Passive waiting will just send you further into the addiction

You even making the post and asking for help is you beginning the work
I was in and out the rooms from 2013-2019 and the last time got the blue keychain and spent 2 hours a day most days on step work, went daily and shared pretty much what I just wrote about and couldn’t approach women. I understand the concepts of the steps. Still hate step 3 bc I don’t believe in any kind or a higher power and I went out never to return June 2019. Started with Callng the old head by the book stlye and asked to sponsor me. We were rode into Jax and he was questioning me on knowledge on steps. A bunch of shit I didn’t then no and I was very disappointed all previous steps bc i didn’t do much work and felt like sobriety should have Been more important to me. Sponsor chewed my ass and told me it’s life or death and was adamant bout the book. I was on my fourth step when he after just turned 70 fell down broke his hip and passed away from a pulmonary embolism three weeks in. I was scared of that happening and shared that very fear in my home group his too and the entire group told me not to worry. My step grandmother died the exact way and I figured myself it was only fear but camr to fruition. He was proud of me everybody was including me just because i preached the shit they wanna here I guess. Gr8 full addict never picks up was something I swore by along with writing out your negative thoughts for a clearer picture. Self affirmations daily the daily word and the how it works is real shit. Three notebooks full of stepwork and definitions of each of my defects and I was chairing a meeting. This was my own personal belief if I worked hard as I cas then it’s doable. I had beaten A handful of variations of difficulties without craving and by far the most effort ive put towards anything and the work was crucial and y im who I am today but I Smoked weed without a second thought but no what it entailed. I hit a thc cart And practically freaking out bc I had to disclose the info and get the dreaded key tag. Top that i musta missed something in steo 1. Fuck i did. Its been a long time and can’t remember verbatim the 1st step but it’s my life outta control and admit i need help.
What a fuck NA with a fucking fat dick. 12 steps are still the industry standard and where a lot of the bulshit comes from on addiction. I know mother fuckers stay clean doing half the work I did.
Im seeing myself getting stoopider. And it’s worsening by the and im gonna be a dumb ass dude In short while.
Also those issues of confidencene and self worth and the feeling like I had no heart produced my worse thinking and not give a fuck about any consequences for using drugs.
I remained off tweak for two years and was past the cravings. It was exactly what i hoped to accomplish.
when i was meth free I still im my head thought I had the same issues and not getting any sort of clues that my thinking I was unworthy of attention from girls wasn’t any longer bc I was ugly due to being told enough times I was attractive. Still didn’t c it or believe it but willing to trust others words. I still could not approach a female this time a barber who is cute found out she was single, and had all intentions to ask her out, but could not and I was so pissed. I had that point new it was a severe anxiety issue, and I no longer called myself a bitch just maybe do for being clean and all the self work from the steps that allow me to make this decision, futile attempt to get a benzodiazepine filled one up on Zoloft and Abilify, and it did nothing for my anxiety wasn’t so suicidal and absolutely killed my sex drive even end of this week run that occurred about six months later starting a girl and came to my work who I work with previously a while back and I knew she was looking to have more than a friendship. She drops if she has ice in fet. I grabbed up the 20 which was two points. I think at this time didn’t do anymore for a while. Sad thought about it and made a thought out decision this time for using I have decided I’m living my life through my parents, eyes or other people‘s eyes as not disappoint them, and one carry this guilt for being addicted to methamphetamines and drugs. But really meth was the worst for me cause I couldn’t stop for a consistent period of time. I broke up with this girl two months in first time able to do that and it felt great. I wasn’t even sad only for a day .

I was in and out the rooms from 2013-2019 and the last time got the blue keychain and spent 2 hours a day most days on step work, went daily and shared pretty much what I just wrote about and couldn’t approach women. I understand the concepts of the steps. Still hate step 3 bc I don’t believe in any kind or a higher power and I went out never to return June 2019. Started with Callng the old head by the book stlye and asked to sponsor me. We were rode into Jax and he was questioning me on knowledge on steps. A bunch of shit I didn’t then no and I was very disappointed all previous steps bc i didn’t do much work and felt like sobriety should have Been more important to me. Sponsor chewed my ass and told me it’s life or death and was adamant bout the book. I was on my fourth step when he after just turned 70 fell down broke his hip and passed away from a pulmonary embolism three weeks in. I was scared of that happening and shared that very fear in my home group his too and the entire group told me not to worry. My step grandmother died the exact way and I figured myself it was only fear but camr to fruition. He was proud of me everybody was including me just because i preached the shit they wanna here I guess. Gr8 full addict never picks up was something I swore by along with writing out your negative thoughts for a clearer picture. Self affirmations daily the daily word and the how it works is real shit. Three notebooks full of stepwork and definitions of each of my defects and I was chairing a meeting. This was my own personal belief if I worked hard as I cas then it’s doable. I had beaten A handful of variations of difficulties without craving and by far the most effort ive put towards anything and the work was crucial and y im who I am today but I Smoked weed without a second thought but no what it entailed. I hit a thc cart And practically freaking out bc I had to disclose the info and get the dreaded key tag. Top that i musta missed something in steo 1. Fuck i did. Its been a long time and can’t remember verbatim the 1st step but it’s my life outta control and admit i need help.
What a fuck NA with a fucking fat dick. 12 steps are still the industry standard and where a lot of the bulshit comes from on addiction. I know mother fuckers stay clean doing half the work I did.
Im seeing myself getting stoopider. And it’s worsening by the and im gonna be a dumb ass dude In short while.
Also those issues of confidencene and self worth and the feeling like I had no heart produced my worse thinking and not give a fuck about any consequences for using drugs.
I remained off tweak for two years and was past the cravings. It was exactly what i hoped to accomplish.
when i was meth free I still im my head thought I had the same issues and not getting any sort of clues that my thinking I was unworthy of attention from girls wasn’t any longer bc I was ugly due to being told enough times I was attractive. Still didn’t c it or believe it but willing to trust others words. I still could not approach a female this time a barber who is cute found out she was single, and had all intentions to ask her out, but could not and I was so pissed. I had that point new it was a severe anxiety issue, and I no longer called myself a bitch just maybe do for being clean and all the self work from the steps that allow me to make this decision, futile attempt to get a benzodiazepine filled one up on Zoloft and Abilify, and it did nothing for my anxiety wasn’t so suicidal and absolutely killed my sex drive even end of this week run that occurred about six months later starting a girl and came to my work who I work with previously a while back and I knew she was looking to have more than a friendship. She drops if she has ice in fet. I grabbed up the 20 which was two points. I think at this time didn’t do anymore for a while. Sad thought about it and made a thought out decision this time for using I have decided I’m living my life through my parents, eyes or other people‘s eyes as not disappoint them, and one carry this guilt for being addicted to methamphetamines and drugs. But really meth was the worst for me cause I couldn’t stop for a consistent period of time. I broke up with this girl two months in first time able to do that and it felt great. I wasn’t even sad only for a day .
Now since this run began interesting, health issues have occurred beginning with the UTI. The very same day the rent run began possibly an STD, but if it was that it shouldn’t have presented .began interesting health issues have occurred beginning with the UTI. The very same day the rent run began possibly an STD, but if it was that it shouldn’t have presented that quick and then the gas issues to follow about five months into it. The flipside I do now see myself attractive, especially after a haircut and get it in the adage that confidence is sexy is spot on because what are used to fear who I was is opposite and I realize I sound arrogant I don’t care where I beat myself up before to now looking at myself like holy fuck dude, you’re a pimp is absolutely fucking insane to me, but it is exactly how it’s happened however, there’s my feelings behind using now, especially with the chronic abuse that I had for years and and the inability to feel pleasure was no joke. It does return even if you break down the motherfucking wall and get through those first six months of cravings that was for me. You’re kind of in the clear for another six months and then you’re gonna be so depressed. You don’t even realize it’s depression not you causing, no ambition, torturing yourself, or not doing anything that day go live and sit in the bed and it’s day after day after day I took control of my life last may good chunk of my sober, friends and family no longer like me with no cause and you know what fuck them. I pulled out every stop. I know shared from my heart in front of a large group exact reason I hate myself and yet still relapsed. One of narcotics anonymous mantras is just stay clean. It’ll get better. All you Gotta do is stay clean bullshit you better be more than stay, clean and overcome your issues and even then there’s no guarantees I think methamphetamines a different beast for some for me for goddamn sure, and not very many are in the rooms around my area crackheads, heroin, addicts, overwhelming majority with heroin or fent. And I feel like that shits ally they say it’s only spiritual you don’t have to believe in God, but when you’re in a situation, you need to utilize that third step and give it to your fucking higher power you better have some trust and faith, that higher power, and for somebody like me who is very much a skeptical must see to believe type and believe in no entity controls my life at all. There’s no grand plan that shits ridiculous to me and I fucking read the Bible six months I tried on several occasions, but one time really hard how many times should I keep torturing myself with this fucking beating myself up over a fucking relapse and feeling that major disappointment and seem to look at my fucking goddamn parents faces and everybody else that fucks with me that’s clean no i’ve had enough I like methamphetamine even with its risks, provides me a life clean my head is fucking torturous now for different reasons, and I need a hard drug to fucking blink that bitch
Plus, I’m overly satisfied with the effort of the amount of work I did and staying clean, drop my stimulus money for healthcare to try and get benzos and got ran around because apparently I don’t know my own fucking life or what I need because I’m not a doctor. I have huge vendettas against society today And very well could be a result of methamphetamine abuse. I probably am very self-absorbed. I do have issues control my emotions. I can’t communicate very good you can tell by the way I fucking right I happen to be sober right now they’re just waking up, so doing a little better , but that’s the shit that I hate is the most immediate consequence and inability to fucking stay on point in discussion and people don’t know what the fuck I’m trying to say all the time it sucks cause I get tired of repeating talking is actually kind of complicated nowadays, but so what that’s another reason I began to begin thinking some of us don’t have a choice there’s a larger number of severe attics who die in active addiction then recover there’s a reason for that and it’s not because they’re a piece of shit. The brain is a fucked up thing very very complicated and it’s not a universal thinking process for everybody. We all have the same thoughts, feelings, and issues desires goals to a degree but the main thing is we want love every soul on this planet wants love attics fear not getting it as do everyone else, but there’s an extra piece in an attic‘s way of thinking in the more severe that piece is probably more present lack of belief in self, not wanting to try mounds of evidence more than likely perceived, instead of true that there are failure will always be a failure for heavy drug use add plenty of fuel to that fire in alone from the way it’s warping your brain for and the stigma of addiction and you got the double whammy to overcome. I’ve switched up and said fuck, overcoming it adapt to it learn to live with it, and I’ve been happier than I’ve ever been this past 10 months .

That’s cool you have exposure to NA and know it’s there. I don’t personally go because I still take opioids as scripted but I abuse weed…but I made solid friends there I still talk to and I learned stuff too

That’s cool you have exposure to NA and know it’s there. I don’t personally go because I still take opioids as scripted but I abuse weed…but I made solid friends there I still talk to and I learned stuff too
I’m not sure my feeling on NA. I did grow alot through the program and took stock in “your. As sick as your secrets”
Im an enigma I don’t know bc a new realization that they’ll even after overcoming the flirting issues now it’s im 40 and not stable so what healthy minded female would not see me as gigantic red flag.

I’m not sure my feeling on NA. I did grow alot through the program and took stock in “your. As sick as your secrets”
Im an enigma I don’t know bc a new realization that they’ll even after overcoming the flirting issues now it’s im 40 and not stable so what healthy minded female would not see me as gigantic red flag.
There are good solid women for ppl like us out there…I found one. Maybe I got super lucky but she understood I was never going to be mentally right and stood by me.

More than addiction per se I m starting to hate my weakness. When I was doing opioids there was really no choice, it was either do them or feel sick (and however I managed to be functional in a way or another, even stop at times not for external reasons but because I wanted to etc) . On the contrary with coke, the substance I m dealing with atm, I m increasingly wondering wtf am I doing? why? Why so much? why at work , with all the risks involved ? why almost everyday, which is not even satisfying ? It s not smack nor oxys, I could and should take days off, I keep making elaborating plans and strategies to avoid doing c. at least during week days then BAM, I m texting my dealer(s) , and the day really begins when I do my first line. Fucked up....

I’ve had internal strife on this matter alone. For starters, I’ve never truly wanted to stop using and the reasons majority of the time I did attempt to stop, was due to wanting acceptance by society as a whole after my last stop attempt which was successful got almost 2 years out of it when I went back, I decided to except that this is not going to change and learn to adapt to it, which is basically what I’ve been doing the entire time and doing so has freed up my mind to focus on other issues, but it still remains a good amount of shame just because I’m an attic and it creates a lot of internal strife although acceptance that this is who I am a whole lot happier I guess I’m on my own my family disowned me and that’s OK because it Hass to be however, I still have this constant battle that what I’m doing is wrong and the only wrong thing about it is the health damage my drug happens to be particularly bad with it and it has begun affecting vital parts of my health, but I’m probably gonna die a user and why is that so wrong? obese motherfuckers die early as well. main question though is I want to know how many attics carry shame for being attics and is it internal driven or external driven? It’s a bit of both for me, but more external and internal for sure.
Actually the stigma for me is a motivation to KEEP USING. Like "hey motherfuckers, check this out, I do drugs, been doing them for the last 26 years & still I can manage to lead a decent and fulfilling life and have a beautiful wife and a job I like differently from many of you fuckers! Obviously I don t snort cocaine in front of the Dean or smoke smack in front of my mother but I m pretty vocal about my views on drugs and my students feel at ease to openly talk with me about substances, and I also guess that some of them are almost certain that I m not just an eccentric & energetic professor there´s something more going on....so from a side I think I m cool, from the other I think I m playing a very dangerous game that sooner or later will end in tragedy. fuck, let s do another line....

I just have so many bad memories of doing stupid shit or saying stupid shit while high. And these memories come rushing back at the most random times and make me cringe and feel totally ashamed. And then with the Caronavirus thing, I got in the habit of being a total hermit. Almost afraid to do anything lest I might fuck up like I have in the past. So I know how you feel.

Actually the stigma for me is a motivation to KEEP USING. Like "hey motherfuckers, check this out, I do drugs, been doing them for the last 26 years & still I can manage to lead a decent and fulfilling life and have a beautiful wife and a job I like differently from many of you fuckers! Obviously I don t snort cocaine in front of the Dean or smoke smack in front of my mother but I m pretty vocal about my views on drugs and my students feel at ease to openly talk with me about substances, and I also guess that some of them are almost certain that I m not just an eccentric & energetic professor there´s something more going on....so from a side I think I m cool, from the other I think I m playing a very dangerous game that sooner or later will end in tragedy. fuck, let s do another line....
This is me and began once I decided that I decided I only wanted to stop from either family pressure or my concerns of not being able to have a decent life on drugs when in fact i can. Only thing I hate about meth is the fact I’ve lost my good trusted plugs due to arrests and it’s out of control this past year here.
If humanity wasnt so judgemental this shit and all drugs were treated like alcohol id be focusing on different problems to solve

This is me and began once I decided that I decided I only wanted to stop from either family pressure or my concerns of not being able to have a decent life on drugs when in fact i can. Only thing I hate about meth is the fact I’ve lost my good trusted plugs due to arrests and it’s out of control this past year here.
If humanity wasnt so judgemental this shit and all drugs were treated like alcohol id be focusing on different problems to solve
I feel you man. The main problem I had with oxys here is...the unreliability of my plug (the only real "personal life" issue is the wreck it does on libido when u get older, as far as I ve heard meth users might have other issues but not the lack of sex drive :) and when I was smoking smack in Europe the judgemental pricks thinking that heroin is the lowest of the lows while coke is perfectly fine good and dandy ( and let me tell you, some aspects of coke addiction are way worse than opioid addiction). Still we have to live among these pricks so let s be careful....

I've hated myself for years. Used(and ABUSED) drugs for a decade now, ravaging my health and my social image. After a lot of personal work, reading and tripping...I've come to realize how stupid I have been:
Life is a fucking blessing, I'm not a bad looking person but yeah I'm a narcissist and got a ton of insecurities, I've been bullied in school(I have bullied too xd), got my traumas like everyone else, etc. But fuck itttttt
My body is a Temple and I should take care of it some more, I'm a unique person and I'm still working on learning to love myself some more.
Yall lovable human beings with both virtues and defects. I send a big hug to the OP and everyone in this thread. The only advice I could give u is: take life with humour, do everything with passion and love madly.
Bbai xoxo

I feel you man. The main problem I had with oxys here is...the unreliability of my plug (the only real "personal life" issue is the wreck it does on libido when u get older, as far as I ve heard meth users might have other issues but not the lack of sex drive :) and when I was smoking smack in Europe the judgemental pricks thinking that heroin is the lowest of the lows while coke is perfectly fine good and dandy ( and let me tell you, some aspects of coke addiction are way worse than opioid addiction). Still we have to live among these pricks so let s be careful....
The sex is one reason it’s impossible for me to quit and its the ten fold increases in feel and riding an orgasm for hours days even in the early years. Went two years where majority of the time I couldn’t get hard enough for penetration and was hating that. After those two years of not using it’s been the best it’s ever been with no issues on hard but now i get there and sometimes incredibly fast.
Opiates lessen my drive too and was getting worse. Never take Zoloft or other antidepressants bc literally ends it and the once a month you do feel it it’s dull as fuck
Its other bigger negatives is emotions are running away from me especially anger and not reining it in. I lose everything and it’s always right in front of my face. Never been paranoid on it at less not the way it is now.
Even with the plethora of cognitive impairments that may or may not b permanent drugs are my favorite thing in life since first high from weed. I hide my using from my roommate only. I’d hate to have to hide it from anyone that I know and I am friends with non addicts and im honestly doing my best to educate mother fuckers that addicts are more times then not good people and ive met cool ones in Louisiana, Ohio and Florida. Theres plenty of dipshits too and no different than the other side.
The fuck I need to be ashamed I love drugs and methamphetamine is my thing. I work, make ok money and when I find the real plug not a goddamn middle man I’m usually good until they inevitably get locked up. It’s brutal when not having reliable solid connections and I’ll think i wanna stop but it’s pretty rare to go more then 24 hrs to get my shit. I get pissed at alcohols exemption too. In a predicament now and i was on a decent stretch of no issues