• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long?

Let's also make this an HR situation aimed at those considering crossing the line to IV use. I used blow to the max nasally, for a few decades. Then someone taught me to inject, I asked them to FWIW, though I've turnt down turning anyone else on.

Why, b/c it's so fucking dangerous that any one shot can put you in your grave... Accumulated heart damage could mean the next small shot is the last. All true with any ROA, but freebases smoking & IV create a compulsion and mind set to much more readily OD.

Please people, you can go back to nasal if your IV-ing a habit you just won't quit, for others don't cross the IV line and to anyone living N of the equator, your coke could have anything in it... Unless you clean it up, even then, many cuts get through.

Please take care wron everyone.

In short, never is your answer. If you're that careless and injecting god knows what into your veins and having a fucking seizure from it the answer is never. Obviously you won't listen and probably had several more seizures resulting from this since this post was made. Not to encourage anything but don't they sell H where you live? You know how hard it is to die off of smoking heroin alone? Near impossible, it's a plant that comes from nature and does no damage to the body at all. The cut in it could be bad but smoking cut is a hell of a lot better than shooting it.