• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How long...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

khaoskillem

Greenlighter
I'm not a heavy smoker. I use to be badly addicted to oxy but quit a few weeks ago. Last time I smoked was almost 6 months ago (until recently)

I bought some good weed. Top shelf calrado shit. Two hits in im blazed so thats all ill take. Basically within five days i smoked two joints.

I just was fired from my job (non drug related) and need to know if i just smoked 10 minutes ago how soon can I job hunt and piss clean?

Im not very active. Im 5'9 and weight 135lbs.

If you drink lots of cranberry juice it will help you detox quicker. Also raising your metabolism will help (get active).

As far as a time frame its hard to say. I've passed a test 1 week after smoking before and at the time I had been regularly smoking probably 1/8 oz a week for years. I've heard of others going over a month and failing. Id suggest picking up a home test kit to be sure before you take any risks.

Seeing as you're not a big smoker, I'd say a month tops for showing up on drug tests. You can probably start the search right now and you'll be fine by the time they call you in.

Just exercise a bit more than usually, it'll help burn the thc stored in your fat.

It will never be in there more for 30days unless you are some huge weed smoker, which you're not even close to. There are actually other factors involved too I know because it's happened to me personally. Like what kind of drug test they use. If they are going to use a dip stick drug test, it's ALOT different then if they send it to a lab(I.e. Ghram Massey around here) because their cut off for what's positive is a higher amount in your system.

I had smoked a joint the day before. But I hadn't answer smoked before that for 2 weeks(of moderate use before that 2 weeks.) Anyways I go to the methadone clinic & we were having a pretty big snow storm so they were giving storm bottles to "some " people. Those "some" people were people with a totally clean ui last time. Mine was dirty for weed. But it had been forever since (like 45days) my last urine. So I called bs because of that. So I went to my counselor & told her that. So I knew they couldn't send the urine out because it takes a day. They gave me a dip urine test. Came back negative.(I had answer less a joint of pretty good weed like 17 hours before.) I got my bottle, then my counselor called me in the next week. They used the same urine & sent it to the lab anyway. It was positive for weed but it didn't really matter because I had got my storm bottle & they don't really give a shit about weed.

Welcome to BL, but read the rules b4 you post, drug testing questions are prohibited.

Status
Not open for further replies.