• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long will the RLS last...

Can anyone help me ?
I am a 16 year old girl who is suffering rls for now a whole year , and I ask if this will ever go away.
My whole life I didn't have it
I started having it when I began my period but only when I go to sleep and when my period ended it went away. But one day may 23 2015 I went on vacation and my rls started , and after that my condition never went away , and my condition went worse. I started having it during the day when I sit down or lay down , it ran throw out my whole body in my arms and even my face , my face sometimes jerks and my lips quiver out of the blue. I started to cry all the time and I began toe by depressed because I don't feel that my body is the same anymore , and I don't really know how it feels anymore to not get bothered by a horrible jerking and I don't know how it feels any rls to relax. I thought it was going to go away as always but it stayed and i feel like I'm too young to be suffering something like this. I never have fun anymore and I ask if this will ever go away , a whole year with this and I feel horrible

Ok been threw wd more then enough. Lyrica will stop restless legs. Also benso help so much with anxiety. I've been taking Mitadone it is opiate wd aid just a multi vitamin. Drink only water and lots of it. Eat food high in protein. Make sure you take walks. Try n be amazed then thank me later. Stay positive i know it feels like days are longer. You can do it

Drink (exclusively) water, eat great meals (while sick) and take Benzodiazepines. You can thank him later ;)