• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

How long will my sweat keep smelling like cat piss due to meth?

digimoan

Greenlighter
I took some meth about 2 days ago and the weather is really hot in my area

And now my sweat smells like cat piss

I just want to know if some one can tell me

How long this effect will last and if there's anything I can do to reduce the smell or go away quicker

Also is that catpiss sweat gonna stay on my cloth even after washing them ?

Someone let me know please I don't want to walk around thinking I'm wearing clean cloth when in reality Im smelling like cat piss.

Can someone with the right knowledge and experience about this please give me some advice, it would be highly appreciated

1. Eat and vitamins
2. Solid shower/wash
3. Your clothes will smell fine after being washed.
4. Day 3 you should have most of it out. Have a really really hot shower.

Good luck
AT

How bad does meth smell coming out of you?
Is it equal to when you had a good smoke of a-pvp?
Ive never smoked PVP but meth is horrible. I really cant think of anything worse. Its possible, but my guess would be PVP either on par or not as bad.

lolol
How this skipped past me the first read I have no idea, I laughed as I know what your getting at very well. The last time I went on a pvp session & ironed my top after the smell was so horrific I puked, the dog was in the same room & cut me the most foul look too.

"Your clothes will smell fine after being washed"

Haha! I promise it wasnt a intentional sabotage attempt at poor smelly OP ?

Wow PVP must be insanely bad!

Can't say anything about meth in particular but 4-MMC does the same thing and it usually lasts about a week but gets less severe as the week goes on. Also a shower in the morning tends to sort it for the day.

Thaks for clearing things up for me guys I'm doing fine now and I will take recent showers and take some vitamins.

I never smell after using meth because you need to make your self eat (healthy) and drink fluids. If you really can not eat anything take some vitamin shakes. Electrolyte water is better that regular. By doing this as you are under the influence of it can reduce a lot the smell.

Funny thing, if I get to smell after using meth is a kinda sweet aroma. Others have reported the same.