• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long will MDMA stay stable in water?

chimeraguy

Greenlighter
Hello everyone. My name is Alex. This is a great site. I have been doing recreational drugs since I was 18, I'm 32 now. I am glad to be part of the community.

I have a question that I can't seem to find an answer for. Last night I mixed up half of a gram of Molly in a 16oz bottle. The people I mixed it up for had an emergency come up, and now I am stuck with this bottle, but I have no desire to do molly on a Sunday morning. Will the Molly survive until Halloween as a solution? I work in the sports supplement industry, and I know there are a lot of compounds that begin to break down once they are converted into a solution. Is molly one of those?

Thanks for you replies.

Keep the vial sealed, you will be good to go on Halloween :).

That is a lot of water to dissolve such a small amount of MDMA in though.

What bear said. It absolutely will be good until then.

Sounds like fun, esp on Halloween!

I don't get why people do this, MDMA tastes foul, and having so much water to drink that tastes of it would just be too hard to stomach for me!

Be careful with dosing like that too much. MDMA is a caustic substance, it's really bad for your teeth so avoid contact with your teeth as much as possible

Thanks for the quick replies. This is good to know, I will save it for Halloween. By the way, I said 16oz bottle, but it was only half full. The taste isn't too bad. I basicly deluted half a gram with 8oz for crystal light.

Lol, the tatse is no where near as bad as the GLB I have. OMFG, that shit makes me want to vomit.