• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long will it take to start to become addicted to pure Crystal Methamphetamine?

Meth isn't like a physical addiction it's a psychological one just FYI and it will actually make your depression worse among a whole bunch of other negative effects. Just be careful. I wouldn't recommend doing it for long periods of time, also if you have a mental illness or history of that in your family don't use it and/or proceed with high caution!!
Yeah at this point I haven't used meth since I posted this. I know don't even think of it I just saw this scrolling through my shit and saw more responses so I decided to respond to this all- & no, part of me wants to use this shit again due to how depressed I was after it full was outta me and now in back to normal after taking Gabapentin and other pills and now I'm back to my old self just taking xanax whenever I feel and can and when have it as well as my daily opiate use too. So I romanticize only about opiates for the most part now and benzo's sometimes but no meth I just don't like it at all feels too filthy of a drug and the addictiveness isnt worth the high and neither is the come down.