• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long to wait to take Oxycodone after taking Suboxone?

Tboy246

Bluelighter
Ok, so I've been taking Suboxone 8/2 mg for the passed three days (only one strip a day). How long should I wait to take Oxycodone to feel the full effects? I don't want the buzz to be dulled because of the Narcan in the subs or lessened by taking it too soon and therefore it being wasted... Thanks in advance!

Yeah I mean I know everyone metabolizes things differently. I'm just looking for a generalized time frame.. I'm not a big user of Suboxone at all and before these passed 3 days I haven't had a sub for probably 6 months so I wouldn't imagine there is a lot built up in my system, just 3 days worth.
I really like my Oxy though and don't want to waste it in anyway, shape, or form, obviously.. Lol. Thanks for the response keif. Much appreciated!

No problem man. To be more specific, I'd make an educated guess that after 48 hours, I'll experience ~90% of a given Opioid's effects.

Ok. So its generally safe to say that at the 72 hour mark it would be cool to dose my Oxy and experience full effects.. Again, I appreciate the prompt response

Oh well I caved in and took em at the 53 hour mark... I'll update how it goes

Well here's the almighty update.. U were right on point with that 48 hours / 90% estimation keif. I took my Oxy (100 mgs) and the buzz was just slightly less giddy and euphoric. Not a huge difference from the usual.

Try 12 if it only been 3 days but for a full high 24hours you be fine if you was taking 8mg for months that be different story.
from switching from oxy to subs for few months or smashing weeks worth of oxy in 2 days then using subs, I ended up blocking most of my opiates for a month and felt very ill even when taking mscontin, passed it now but man couldn't function fuck bupe I know someone who tkes 10mg a day though and can still nod off heroin