• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how long to wait after 40ug of lsd?

^Look up their concert at Barton Hall, 1977 05 08. It's supposedly their best concert. So much so that there's conspiracy theories surrounding it pertaining to the CIA and mind control experiments. Some people claim the concert didn't even happen, it wasn't on their tour schedule, and some claim they have found an exact match for every song they played ripped from other concerts.

I don't really buy all that but the fact of the matter is it probably was one of their best concerts. I saw Dead & Co. a few years back now and John Mayer pisses me off lol. Poor Jerry is rolling in his grave.

I'm particularly fond of disc two of Dick's Picks Vol. 16. That one is very classic to me. I played it on the beach one night when some random high schoolers were rolling by on Spring Break and they were like, "Woah, that's really trippy man, who is that?" I was like 3.5 hits deep on acid and could barely explain lol.

I think it's funny that you see that in the Beatles btw. Not funny like, "hahah you're stupid," but more like, "I could totally see that." But like the GD concert at Barton Hall, I just don't buy it.

Oooooh or just check out their studio album Blues for Allah. A rare moment where they made something amazing that wasn't live. Many of the tracks off that one are my faves to hear in their concerts.

Okay, I'll stop derailing.

Hydro, you have your answer, 1-2 weeks is best. I used to trip once every Sunday for a few months it was good fun.

it hits different on acid i dont play it sober. It will make a trip x10 stronger
I dunno, I saw him live on acid around 2006, really can't vibe with that style. I think it's a different strokes for different folks situation.

Same with the Dead, for a long time I felt like I ought to like them because of the whole acid connection, but just not my style no matter if I'm high on acid or not. I have so much respect and adoration for the culture that grew around them, but when it comes down to it the music just barely works on me. I really like Garcia and Grisman's bluegrass side project though!

I've come to the conclusion that there's not really such a thing as "music for acid", there's just music.. and if it's good, it sounds more amazing on acid.

Last edited:
I really like Garcia and Grisman's bluegrass side project though!
I think one has to like folk music to like the Dead, that's really what they are, the evolution of folk.

But yeah, different strokes for different folks. Part of why I trip alone. I get to pick the music, the setting, I can watch any film I want or just stare at the wall in silence, or play my didgeridoo and no one says stop.

Microdose.
Bro, I'm actually going to do exactly that, imminently in fact. I have had all of the necessary materials on hand for some time and 2 days ago I got the distilled water bottle out of the big cupboard upstairs and I also fiddled around in in the little "baggies" to find out which piece of folded foil had the designated 100ug tab I set aside for making up the solution a few months ago.

All I need to do now is get the bottles and syringes which my mum bought house of the cupboard downstairs and put things together.

What stops me from doing it is this whole immediate gratification thing because you have to wait at least 2 days ideally for it to saturate. Otherwise I'm sure I would have done it in a jiffy in a spontaneous fashion.

But it's kind of a commitment really. I'm both interested and excited to see if I may notice some positive benefits myself because I have learnt and studied so much about this topic this year with great interest and even handed out dependable advice too many naive enquiries.

But I've never actually microdosed myself, only macro.
And I have have surely the Most Extreme anxiety condition that can be be humanely bearable I'm not exaggerating it may not come across from my posting, with long-running clinical chemical depression.

On paper the microdosing could be very helpful for me to to snap my wearried mind out of that DFMN if that's the correct term, or something like that anyway essentially the crux of psychedelics.

So yeah. I'm excited to start this the only reason I haven't made the solution up yet it due to fatigue and shite memory. I never remember to bring the bottles upstairs when I'm down there, no way am I lugging the big distilled water bottle downstairs.

One day, very soon though for sure. Just need everything on the same floor lol.