View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how long to wait after 40ug of lsd?

hydroazuanacaine

bluelighter
i took 30-40mg of lsd. 1cp-lsd, if that makes the dose any different. i wanted to test the waters to see if i'd freak out. i didn't, and now i want to take a bit more. i googled to see if it was cool to take it two days in a row, and the resounding answer is "don't." so ok. how long should i wait? i suppose i'm in no rush. i'm not gonna take lsd many times in life and i'm not trying to fuck one of them up by being inpatient. nor fuck my receptors up. but i'm kind of being inpatient, you know? i got lsd after not taking it for 10 years and now i gotta fucking wait to take it.

the 30-40mg dose was cool. when i went online, people were saying don't take doses around 50mg. it wasn't a waste. i went to the library and got a book and read it. was fun. i rode the fucking bus on lsd. then i walked home, because the bus wasn't gonna be by for 15 minutes. i can't wait 15 minutes for a bus sober, sure as fuck not on acid. was a nice walk. was about 8pm and all the stores were closed, but just closing, so they still had signs on and residual works closing up.

i'd have posted this in the lsd mega thread, but i went 10 pages back and didn't find one. a 1cp-lsd mega-thread, but this question isn't 1cp specific.

It makes the whole thing different.

Glad You tested the waters?

LSD has a 2-3 day tolerance HALK LIFE.

yeah, i'm glad i tested the waters. i was nervous as fuck. still am. i'm a crazy person, so it's not smart at all for me to take acid. i think i can take 100-150ugs and have a good time without losing it.

back when i was a kid i thought mushrooms were this really important drug. as in they were helpful. i don't know any hippies anymore, so 1cp is what i got. if acid helped me in any way at this point in life, that would be great. i was so confident in my thoughts when i was a kid. like if i thought something was right, i was fucking sure. now i'm frozen. because i grew up and realized i'm as clueless as everyone else. which doesn't feel good.

but one thing i remember is don't go into a trip looking for anything. fuck knows where it's gonna take you. don't think you're gonna deconstruct and reassemble your life when you're just gonna think you've got cool wallpaper for 12 hours -- or vice-versa.

also i didn't really know how much a ug was, because last time i bought lsd it still came from drug dealers. and that stuff was strong. i don't think old lsd was dosed at 100ugs a square like everyone used to say. you could trip hard for 10 hours from half a tab. with this dose (the smaller half of a square), colors got vibrant, my thinking changed, shadows shifted a bit, my phone screen was wonky, but i wasn't in a painting or a different construct of time or anything like that. i wanna do it again, but now i gotta wait. that's fine. that's fine.

Well after about 4 days psychedlic tolerance is significantly reduced but from there it gradually dissipates over a two week period. But generally a week is plenty to have a full on experience again. As to taking it two days in a row you would have to double the dose to get the same effects as today but it will be missing some sparkle. Best to give it at least 4 day, but I've personally been known to binge out. Super wasteful tho and not recommend if you have a limited amount.

Also 1cP-LSD is slightly more potent than regular LSD-25. But regardless if i was you id just eat a whole blotter next time, seems like you did just fine with this trial run. Good luck, hope you find what your looking for. Tripping is a beautiful and spiritual practice, it can greatly enhance your life.

I try to consider this chart when I plan my trips so I usually wait at least 1 week but the ideal time to wait is about 2 weeks.

You can take 100 ug in another 7 days and see how you go as long as you avoid mixing psychedelics with cannabis and not doing high doses you will be okay. For a new person to tripping a week is enough time the magic will retain for a bit but eventually you will notice tolerance. two weeks to a month break is good after a substantial trip to integrate the lessons learnt. Keep below 200 ug and you will be having a controllable time.

If you want a true acid anthem song that has been blowing trippers minds since 2003 then this would be it.

i took 30-40mg of lsd. 1cp-lsd, if that makes the dose any different
I was going to say somethong on this, but lots of wise guys here already given spind advice:
Also 1cP-LSD is slightly more potent than regular LSD-25
Interesting you say this. I have acquired a load of 1cp LSD myself but have not been well enough to test it yet but I have followed the introduction of it very keenly.

Indeed they have been numerous claims that it appears to be equally or possibly more Potent than lsd-25 weight for weight. I don't believe this has been out right confirmed not that it would be easy because it would need to be really subjective of course.

I was going to comment to the first question in this thread that it shouldn't really make much difference regarding dosage because 1cp LSD is much closer to lsd-25 more so than 1plsd which it is believed to be about 15% less potent on account of molecular weight.

And others have suggested that 100ug of 1cp LSD feels more like 125 ug 1plsd.

Have you personally tried 1cp LSD yourself and found it to be more Potent then LSD?
Best to give it at least 4 day,
Great advice and insight you all shared here already guys, you boys know your stuff.

Yeah I would go along with 4 days, but even sooner than that and I have had truly amazing trips without a tolerance.
Admittedly a higher dose may be required on one occasion I took a classic bicycle Hoffman blotter which came as 25 blocks of tabs allegedly 250 ug and the experience certainly match that was truly otherworldly and spectacular and very cleansing and healing in the aftermath.

That was on a Friday night and on the Sunday after a 12-hour amazing sleep I had the most amazing Afterglow and probably the best I've ever felt in my life that day in every sense.

That Sunday night I took three more Hoffman tabs but I started with one and I came up on it and entered into a really wonderful trip and then I read those several times in halves and wholes until I had taken three tabs over several hours.

Well this trip was equally spectacular as the first although easier to roll with just as visually magnificent and introspective and glorious in a different way maybe even a little stronger in some ways and a little less strong in others.

So it did require a larger dose but I was happy with that because I would not want to take that experience from my memory.

However 5 Days Later after that magical second trip on a Friday evening I took the remaining two Hoffman blotters but I was really naive about the reduced effectiveness when re dosing at the time and I took one blotter to start with and the other one 2 hours later and I never really got anywhere I was hoping if I had taken two together I may have gotten an enjoyable but still very light trip I expect.

So the first 2 trips, 2 days apart, both spectacular and worth the extra tabs IMO.

But then there was a tolerance and I needed a reset for another amazing trip.

Overall amounts are relevant though. I took 1000 ug over the weekend, so obviously you need a break for reset after that.

January, 200ug 1plsd hit me surprisingly hard after 6.5 years abstinence.

4 days later I took 100 ug and still tripped. 200ug would have been enough for a really good trip again with visuala, I could have taken less than 200 the first time I'm still gotten what I was looking for.

100ug was a little underwhelming but then it is even when I have no tolerance, and absolutely must be supplemented with cannabis for me personally.

In short

2 weeks will fully clear your tolerance (you can take 40ug and feel the exact same effects)

Wait a week, you would be safe to take more but it might hit you less because you might have more tolerance. (if you were to take 100ug after a week, it may feel slightly less than 100ug but you would be fine).

If you're going to be taking larger doses regularly 100/150ug and up, you should normally wait a few weeks 2/3/4 up. I never notice any negative effects from taking LSD every 2 to 4 weeks but it can have negative effects on some people, just up the dose slowly and don't jump straight in or it can kick you in the ass.

@Noodle good summary, and again I can definitely go along with that. We'll have our own way of coming it up and putting it and it's not entirely black and white and we are almost coming from slightly different angles owing to our experience and judgement but generally it seems like there is a fairly substantiated pattern.

@TripSitterNZ I meant to say earlier thanks a lot for putting me onto OTT, I never even heard of him until I saw one of your posts but I bought the Blumenkraft CD and I really loved it right away.

Definitely thw sort of music I needed in my life.
Except I I liked it so much I was worried about out playing it and getting bored as can happen. I ordered three shpongle CDs for variety which I also like but not as much as Blumenkraft.

I hope to get get some more great music references from you when I'm ready to pick up some more stuff.

Careful... The young British gentleman doesn't like it when people promote His music like this.

The Grateful Dead made 40 years of good tripping music I'd check some of that out ;)
Thanks man. Im admittedly shockingly music naive. Up until 2005 I was a purely immaterial space cadet. No mobile, computer. Minimal internet. I did enjoy music but was poor at discovering, sourcing and providing it for myself and others.

Then illness hit and I lost appreciation for music I have been too preoccupied and compromised ever since.

So much for me to discover yet.

You might not like them at first, especially if Shpongle is your thing. The Grateful Dead sort of have to click with you at some point. For me, like most people, it was when someone put on a concert from the 70s while I was balls deep in an acid trip. Check out the Long Strange Trip documentary on Amazon Prime, it's a good look at their background and the culture that came to represent them.

I mean really, check out some post-Rubber Soul era Beatles too if you never have. They're the most famous band in history for a reason.

You might not like them at first, especially if Shpongle is your thing. The Grateful Dead sort of have to click with you at some point. For me, like most people, it was when someone put on a concert from the 70s while I was balls deep in an acid trip. Check out the Long Strange Trip documentary on Amazon Prime, it's a good look at their background and the culture that came to represent them.

I mean really, check out some post-Rubber Soul era Beatles too if you never have. They're the most famous band in history for a reason.
Thanks bro. Yeah I know the Beatles very well. I have some musical experience lol. Except I became a bit distrustful of them and the true intentions underneath the conception and function and purpose.
Whether they were consciously aware or involved I came to form the belief and opinion that there is something satanic about their music and intended influence and purpose.

In relation to the elitist control of planet Earth and humanity I mean and manipulation of culture and belief systems I know it sounds completely crazy and I can't begin to back it up logically.

But something just doesn't sit right with me me and The Beatles any longer and I find myself unable to enjoy their music even though I did get heavily into it on acid at some point.

I did check out the Grateful Dead a little bit last night and initially it certainly didn't appeal to me as my thing but I haven't given up and I appreciate your insight and references thanks a lot.