• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How long taking Pregablin/Lyrica before psychical addicion?

ValiumTorenceSkyHi

Bluelighter
Hi folks just wondering iv been using pregab for a few days now! The past day iv just been taking like 150mg twice a day! so id say iv been on it for about 5-6 days!

Im stopping after my next dose(need to because thats the last) Am i in for any bad withdrawal? people say there no high without a low! lol so im guessing after using them for 5-6 days i might get a bit anxious and depressed!

But am i in for any actual WD Symtoms?

Input/response appreciated

Cheers ;)

yea i thought that! when i first got them i had 4 strips and that was wedendsay i got them! i took a whole strip and just got really dizzy had to lye down! head was spinning had mild Closed-eye hallucination! then crashed out and woke up about 12 hours later! So i took it easy after that with them lol and they worked good! got 2 left wonder how long they will last lol

I think he might mean strips of pills...I once got them in a box that had three strips of 7 pills each.

I think he might mean strips of pills...I once got them in a box that had three strips of 7 pills each.

Doctor's sample, maybe? Lyrica normally comes in strips of 14 pills each, with 4 strips per package (atleast it does in Europe where we get our meds in the original packaging).

I am on Lyrica to come off Benzos.....Hoping that they are not as hard to come off than benzos as benzos are....HARD to come off :(

150mg a day for 7 days is not much. It's plenty, but not much. It's a good way to see how you react to such a medicine. If you are getting CEV and other "side effects" maybe this medicine is really for you or completely wrong. Did you recieve any health benifits like pain relief or even anxiety relief? Those side effects will either go away over time from proper use or you can train yourself to keep having CEV or other nice effects from Lyrica. Withdrawal isn't bad if done properly..Easy. One week is minor withdrawal at most.

150mg a day for 7 days is not much. It's plenty, but not much. It's a good way to see how you react to such a medicine. If you are getting CEV and other "side effects" maybe this medicine is really for you or completely wrong. Did you recieve any health benifits like pain relief or even anxiety relief? Those side effects will either go away over time from proper use or you can train yourself to keep having CEV or other nice effects from Lyrica. Withdrawal isn't bad if done properly..Easy. One week is minor withdrawal at most.

Just to clarify to every 1 i ment strips like blisters! 10 in a pack! i get them cheap from a website there generic! called Pregabid! Google them for a pic! (if you want)

yea but that first night im used to taking lyrica every few months and i over done it! After that i was just taking 4 at a time re-dosing!

The first night i took them without benzos! and im a benzo addict lol so usually whenm i take pregabalin i make sure my systems full of them! then it pregab potentate them! good for me because i have a massive benzo tolernece i dont neeed to take as much!

also with the CEV it was mild! when i did get them that first time! and didnt really bother me!

To get all the CEV effects, everything has to be perfect IMO. Usually high dose above 1g. I can't remember the last time it has happened to me.