• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long should you hold H smoke for

im not even gonna get started. OP, believe what you want to believe, but I can guarantee you, after several years of being a heroin addict, that smoking it is a waste, even if you do it in the most efficient way possible for smoking. The high also doesnt last nearly as long when smoking.

I know that smoking heroin can get you high, I know exactly what it can do....its just that I also know that other ROA's are MUCH more efficient. I am not arguing with anyone, I am just stating a point that i have experienced thousands and thousands of times over the past few years. Do what you want.
It's not so much belief as it is fact. Vaporizing heroin is actually very efficient with a high bioavailability as well as the second fastest rush next to IV/IM. Vaporizing used to be my only ROA, and the high was always great as well (I can compare this to snorting and IV as well, IV being my preference). Perhaps you are getting #4 heroin, which is popular in North America? In this case you would be right, it is less efficient to vaporize it (assuming it isn't BTH, which can be vaporized efficiently), but it sounds like OP either has BTH of #3 heroin.