• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long should I wait to take suboxone after ambien?

Product

Bluelighter
I did an 8mg suboxone yesterday and waited about 12 hours to take ambien (7 hours ago) when would it be safe to take the other 8mg suboxone? They are pill form AN 415. Thanks I just need a little advice since I don't do suboxone much and I know not to mix it with benzos, opiates, or sedatives and alcohol. Thanks, Product.

Last edited:
If anyone can post a time limit or estimation with some information regarding safety that would be very helpful! Thanks :)

Not related drugs - knock yrself out. If u did subx after opiates - diff story, but you can take op8's and fake benzos till the cows come home

Not related drugs - knock yrself out. If u did subx after opiates - diff story, but you can take op8's and fake benzos till the cows come home

yeah im a benzo guy, i usually dont do any type of opiates so i have a low tolerance. but i am prescribed 120 xanax bars 30 ambien and 90 30mg adderall. i think the only one i heard i should be okay taking with subs are adderall but i may be wrong, but thank you for the reply i appreciate it.

subutex doent interact with any of those negatively