• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long should an 8ball of Molly last me?

Brooklynchic722

Greenlighter
I've done well over half an 8ball in about 9 hours. I already know it's a waste but just wanna get it over with n get it gone. I'm 30yo female and weigh about 160... Is this safe? What will happen if I keep redosing? Feed back please. Thank you

Last edited by a moderator:
You should probably be able to roll 15-20 times off that much. It's definetly not safe and its definetly not real Molly if you took that much in 9 hours. You would have serious health concerns if you did and it was real.

Correct me if Im wrong but an 'Eight Ball' is 3.5 grams.

A decent dose is about 150mg - so 23 (ish) doses. If your going hard and clubbing, raving, festival etc then you can get through that in a few days.

If your that bored why continue taking it ? If your not clubbing, raving or at a festival why are you taking that much? What are you doing, what are you getting from taking it ?

How safe is it really depends on what your actually taking and what your doing. Redosing MDMA can lead to an unpleasant overstimulated situation where your no longer rushing or feeling the 'magic' and your just feeling a stimulated heavy body load effect.

TheI have no motor skills whatsoeverI'm having trouble speaking and thinking I'm obviously having seriously help serious health issues and can't stop just want to finish it and get rid of it and be done with it

STOP ingesting it! You will get no more benefits from taking anymore this soon. Just throw it away / give it to a friend for safe keeping.

TheI have no motor skills whatsoeverI'm having trouble speaking and thinking I'm obviously having seriously help serious health issues and can't stop just want to finish it and get rid of it and be done with it
II can't throw it away I just can't do it almost gone now.I just want to make sure that I'm going to be safe I'm a little worried my motor skills are really out of whack

and from the other thread
-what do I do if I've had too much and can't go to the ER
I take it you're on a serious binge. Depends on what you define as 'too much', only you can be the judge of that. If you think you're in danger, get the hell off the internet and go to the ER. Severe stimulant overdose is not something you want to go through on your own, seriously. GO TO THE ER. You don't want to take chances with things like this

and finally
I just want to make sure that I'm going to be safe
You aren't even close to being safe, may sounds harsh but it's the truth, you are playing Russian roulette with your health. Please let us know how you're doing after you've gotten yourself checked out, but for now, please get off the internet and get help (third time I've said this, I know, but it's that important). Stimulant drugs, heck all drugs actually, are dangerous in large quantities, you might feel amazing, but your body might not agree with that

Last edited:
I cannot go to the ER it is absolutely not an olplllllpnot an option I want to know what I can do to make sure I'm safe at home?wanted to know what I canup?omgratis ain't no damn camping! Speaking of when you coming out to go stay at my camp?e to make sure I'm safe?
The q

There's not much you can do if you don't want to go to the ER (don't understand this, it's your health...). Make sure you drink enough. 0.5l of water or sports drinks (no energy drinks!) every 1.5h or so in sips, not gulped down, should be more than enough. Make sure you don't drink too much. Keep an eye on your body temp and your heart rate. Call someone to make sure someone is with you who is able to call an ambulance when needed. And try to relax, put on some relaxing music. And above all, stop taking more. First thing you should do if against advice you don't want to go to the ER, is call a friend to stay with you I think. You really need someone to watch you, because you are probably not in a state to make a judgement call anymore I think

Last edited:
How long should a 8ball of fake molly last?? Well guaranteed not to be mdma so shouldn't be a single expierence...
Also this Brooklyn chic has to be a troll.
There's going to be no way we can help you if you keep taking whatever you think you have. If you really thought it was serious you would be at the hospital.

okthank you so much I think I'm going to stick it out I'll be fine. Will try to remember to check back later and never do this again but I am finishing the last little bit that I have there's no sense in saving it or giving it away thanks for all your advice.

How long should a 8ball of fake molly last?? Well guaranteed not to be mdma so shouldn't be a single expierence...
Also this Brooklyn chic has to be a troll.
There's going to be no way we can help you if you keep taking whatever you think you have. If you really thought it was serious you would be at the hospital.
I'm in drug addict the true definition of an addict!I would never throw anything away ever!

Sounds like you're a troll... Also seems more like the true definition of an idiot.

your an ass real big ass I was not necessary. keep your nasty comments to yourself

Honestly, the ass in this situation is the one who asks for help, safety and then disregards all responses from those who were truly trying to help and gave good advice. Why even bother asking if something is safe/what to do, if you aren't going to take the advice? While openly flaunting that you won't take the advice and are going to keep doing what you were doing anyways...

If you're such a drug addict / have no self control / severely lack experience with these substances, you should wait to grow up / mature a bit before purchasing or using them again.

This is possibly one of the dumbest things I've read in a while. OP, I really hope you're a troll (but I can see from your horrible typing, you were actually fucked up).

Sorry, but the only things left to say here will need to be kept to ourselves; it's unfortunately clear you're well beyond any kind of reasoning here...

no way this is real, no way that was real mdma, either you have an insane tolerance or obvious troll is obvious, or it was really bad mdma or not mdma at all, idk what to say.

like an eight ball and 10% of it being really shitty mdma? lol idk