• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Cocaine How long is an acceptable timing interval for the next iv coke shot?

LavalampBarrels

Bluelighter
Sorry if this is posted in the wrong place, this is only my second thread here. I usually try to wait at least an hour between coke shots but if i miss or its a lame one i cant help but fix up again asap... provided its a proper hit, how long would most of you say it takes to get back to the state where you can have another shot and still catch some respectable semblance of that first banger?

Obviously the first one is hard to beat but this is more of an opinion poll... also, i think i already know the answer: as long as it take for you to come back down fully. Seems pretty simple right? But i wanna hear some opinions from some veterans.

Thanks guys and be safe!

As far as I recall, its basically the next day if you want to get that freight train bell ringer experience again. However in practice the time between hits reduces exponentially as your binge goes on.

You might wait an hour between hit one and hit two, but within a few hours you’ll be hitting up every 15 minutes even though there is barely a rush.

Or maybe that was just me the fiend at my worst.

Oh trust me, im on the exact same tip. The amount of stress worrying about getting that blast (the timing in relation to tolerance/neurotransmitter and overall brain health recovery, the ability to successfully hit those feeble ass, scarred up and bruised excuses for veins, the ability to not wind up on the ground with complete loss of motor control, etc...) is 100% not worth it. In the words of Perry farrell, "im gonna kick tomorrow " .... and for that matter, "takes a swing and SHE CANT HIT!" ... really hope anyone on bl is at least familiar w janes addiction.. but i digress... ive been using cocaine metabolism half life as some indication of when the ol noggin is gonna be "damn near" back to normal but just because drugs r eliminated from the body doesn't mean our precious brain juices are fully restored... i wouldnt think. Wish i had it together to do one safely measured breakfast shot a day and leave it be, but alas.... its fuckin iv cocaine! A proven method for turning your arms into a rob zombie movie. I been banging under a week man, real talk. I was on that boy for liks 9 years. A few days of playing pretend phlebotomist w this chach has my shit loooking worse than ever by a long shot.

Speaking of shot i havent done one in like 3 hours. Hit a fat pipe in my leg out of necessity and still somehow missed some or at least didnt catch shut for a blast... only reason i re upped was because i have such a hard time accepting my last coke shot being a failure.

Anyways, thats my rant. If i remember the point to it ill be sure to post it after this veim attempt at an iv (get it)?

Stay safe and smart and cool and fuck this cock tease of a drug!

Although I never did it myself because it is very hard to find in Australia, I think a mad coke fiend is better off with crack than IV. After 4-5 shots my arms used to be shaking like I had palsy and I’d be jabbing myself a dozen times before I registered.

My advice: quit as soon as you can or tag least switch to a different ROA. Good luck and stay safe.

Once ya overdue it, you best just lay it down. i had 6 month run with nearly unlimited supply of top notch and never used a rig twice ( nor a filter as a matter of fact). Shot, dunked my spoon and dropped a chunk in it in preparation for next. Got distracted, dissolved in the water so doubled up. i remember clearly pulling 80 from the 20 water i dropped half my brain said wait... other half happened to be running motor skills. Almost killed me( i'm sure ive posted descriptive here somewhere) point is, right before I lost conciousness was the bell ringer of all ringers. couldnt top it. i quit 2 weeks later. didnt touch a rig for22 years. Took what it took i guess. i couldnt run or overexert myself for over a year. heart rate went up, I was on my knees clutching my chest. tore a muscle I think. IV coke is no joke, no rush compares. If had to choose how to go out, hit by the Caine Train.
Quit. Never enough

Damn, i thought i was on the verge of death doin the 4-legged harlem shake on the floor. That was probably a party compared to that experience you had, holy fuck. Never thought id say it but MAN am i fuckin glad that cocaine is expensive as fuck and typically sucks in my area (Salt Lake)! Glad your still kickin dude, this iv coke habit beast is a whole new animal man, makes heroin look a hard to escape sleeping bag at its worst

Didn’t suggest cause you and boy had history. But I finished nearly every binge with 2 k4s backloaded then warm water. Knocked the fiend right the fuck out lol

Yeah i had to cut it off w the opies a couple years back so now i just get to white knuckle it out or if i get my paws on some benzos that helps. Sounds like you've got a pretty extensive accumen w gettin loaded, glad ur still around to chat about it. I just went to the clinic today to have them peep this absolutely grotesque miss/abscess/malignant death stain on my arm. They said its prolly nothin that wont go away on its own but still, the stress, the money, the fear/anxiety/depression/legal aspects of this needle life shit just aint worth it. Especially w coke man... for me, theres like a $20 minute interval of something im not sure i could even describe as enjoyable and then its a lot of pacing around smoking half cigs and trying to not exude too much shame.

Oh, and like 4 showers, minimum..

Drugs r fuckin lame haha

provided its a proper hit, how long would most of you say it takes to get back to the state where you can have another shot and still catch some respectable semblance of that first banger?

I used to inject cocaine for quite a while. The only good shot of the day is the first one, after that it’s repetitive insanity. If you’re not injecting every 5 minutes yet, I’d say stop now before you get to that point and save yourself from the worst misery you can imagine.

The easy answer is, probably far longer than you are currently waiting. But we all know, IV coke use is never accompanied with patience.

Pretty much any time I've got down like that, I get yanked into ritualistic self-harm and keep going till I run out or fuck myself up enough to stop. But that's just me.

I agree w/ other posters mentioning that this is generally a dark path to go down, and it's turned many a decent head into a quivering ball of doom.

I agree with all of this, man. Idk why i cant just leave it alone. I thought this was the junior varsity iv drug. I was a h addict for many years and that was brutal but this iv coke shit has a distinct viciousness to it... being sick sucks but once ur well ur not like constantly thinking about the next shot. Even speedballing never hit me like that. Just straight coke is a tormenting mother fucker, there's no opioid reprieve and i can eat like 3 bars and still be super on edge. Its not even fun! All i want is to see blood register and then taste and hear some weird shit for one minute and then go back to completely sober but the lingering geeek fuckin sucks... is that about the size of it? What a strange habit.... blowing CASH on shit i dont even hardly dig doing.... thats mad dangerous

Anyways, enough crying. This is my problem to deal with, if could kick dope im sure i can get past this. Thanks for all the insight man, nobody in my life does or knows shit about this life so i really appreciate the feedback. Yall be safe man.

I agree with all of this, man. Idk why i cant just leave it alone. I thought this was the junior varsity iv drug. I was a h addict for many years and that was brutal but this iv coke shit has a distinct viciousness to it... being sick sucks but once ur well ur not like constantly thinking about the next shot. Even speedballing never hit me like that. Just straight coke is a tormenting mother fucker, there's no opioid reprieve and i can eat like 3 bars and still be super on edge. Its not even fun! All i want is to see blood register and then taste and hear some weird shit for one minute and then go back to completely sober but the lingering geeek fuckin sucks... is that about the size of it? What a strange habit.... blowing CASH on shit i dont even hardly dig doing.... thats mad dangerous

Anyways, enough crying. This is my problem to deal with, if could kick dope im sure i can get past this. Thanks for all the insight man, nobody in my life does or knows shit about this life so i really appreciate the feedback. Yall be safe man.

Many people have been sucked into the ritual of it, the rig is an obsession of it's own. It's required a massive amount of mental work for me to get away from it, and even that hasn't happened totally. It does suck immensely, and I hope you're able to kick it. It's not the same as dope, but it's vicious and destructive in it's own terrifying way.

You'll deal with it though, I've got faith. Get away from it for a couple weeks and you can turn that into months.

And if you don't kick the habit right away, you should be cool to come bitch about it at least a couple more times on here ;) Best of luck. Check out our recovery support section too, like I said a lot of people have been through it, many have come out the other side intact.

You can quit mate. All of us posting in this thread were at the same stage you are and we all made it out.

Thanks everyone, ive been isolating so hard that this is like the vast majority of my social life so im grateful to have some people that can relate and lend some hope and advice.... if only there was a 12 step program for getting sober...

I knew IV coke wasn't ever going to be for me when I watched my friend poke himself for 10 minutes trying to find a vein. He registered and slipped out a couple of times. He broke the tip off the syringe, bent over, and plugged a mixture of cocaine and his own blood right in front of everyone in the room. When he finished plugging that he started fixing up the next shot. Thinking back on it that was the first time I saw someone IV anything. Probably why I never got started myself. lol

Oh trust me, im on the exact same tip. The amount of stress worrying about getting that blast (the timing in relation to tolerance/neurotransmitter and overall brain health recovery, the ability to successfully hit those feeble ass, scarred up and bruised excuses for veins, the ability to not wind up on the ground with complete loss of motor control, etc...) is 100% not worth it. In the words of Perry farrell, "im gonna kick tomorrow " .... and for that matter, "takes a swing and SHE CANT HIT!" ... really hope anyone on bl is at least familiar w janes addiction.. but i digress... ive been using cocaine metabolism half life as some indication of when the ol noggin is gonna be "damn near" back to normal but just because drugs r eliminated from the body doesn't mean our precious brain juices are fully restored... i wouldnt think. Wish i had it together to do one safely measured breakfast shot a day and leave it be, but alas.... its fuckin iv cocaine! A proven method for turning your arms into a rob zombie movie. I been banging under a week man, real talk. I was on that boy for liks 9 years. A few days of playing pretend phlebotomist w this chach has my shit loooking worse than ever by a long shot.

Speaking of shot i havent done one in like 3 hours. Hit a fat pipe in my leg out of necessity and still somehow missed some or at least didnt catch shut for a blast... only reason i re upped was because i have such a hard time accepting my last coke shot being a failure.

Anyways, thats my rant. If i remember the point to it ill be sure to post it after this veim attempt at an iv (get it)?

Stay safe and smart and cool and fuck this cock tease of a drug!
That was good using the janes addiction lyrics

That was good using the janes addiction lyrics

Hell yeah. OP don't forget, you only get one set of veins. Might as well savor them, and if you do happen to IV once in a blue moon, you might actually succeed and it'll be better than any hit you get whilst furiously jamming yourself.

I still cringe hard and can really feel it when I think about the days when I was bad on it. I have recently picked up the filthy habit again, but am only quickly successful when I use one spot, so I generally only do one (it's ice so the high lasts longer and is less compulsive). Tried to use the main vein in my left arm earlier today in an attempt to rotate spots, and even that guy is a weak little bitch from overuse and destruction from years past. I twitched and pushed through after registration and it still fuckin hurts, although I finagled most of the shot into myself successfully, it still just wasn't really worth all the hype. Might as well have just eaten that tweak for all the good it did.

And I'm a fucking novice when it comes to IV with fuckall for technique, definitely don't wanna graduate to hitting your hands or feet, you'll be out of spots real quickly likely, making it difficult to ever again really achieve that mega rush you so desperately desire.

Sorry if this comes across as a lecture, but I can't stress enough that IV stims will put you on your knees faster than anything (me currently being high on IV stims, loathsome hypocrite that I am). Do as I say, not quite exactly as I do applies.

Hell yeah. OP don't forget, you only get one set of veins. Might as well savor them, and if you do happen to IV once in a blue moon, you might actually succeed and it'll be better than any hit you get whilst furiously jamming yourself.

I still cringe hard and can really feel it when I think about the days when I was bad on it. I have recently picked up the filthy habit again, but am only quickly successful when I use one spot, so I generally only do one (it's ice so the high lasts longer and is less compulsive). Tried to use the main vein in my left arm earlier today in an attempt to rotate spots, and even that guy is a weak little bitch from overuse and destruction from years past. I twitched and pushed through after registration and it still fuckin hurts, although I finagled most of the shot into myself successfully, it still just wasn't really worth all the hype. Might as well have just eaten that tweak for all the good it did.

And I'm a fucking novice when it comes to IV with fuckall for technique, definitely don't wanna graduate to hitting your hands or feet, you'll be out of spots real quickly likely, making it difficult to ever again really achieve that mega rush you so desperately desire.

Sorry if this comes across as a lecture, but I can't stress enough that IV stims will put you on your knees faster than anything (me currently being high on IV stims, loathsome hypocrite that I am). Do as I say, not quite exactly as I do applies.
And IV use causes nasty infections like endocritis where you latterly have to stay in the hospital for a month or longer you can’t go outside cause you have a damn pick line in your arm ewww it makes me cringe thinking about it