• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How long Heroin after Crack used?

MadMax4U

Greenlighter
Hi Guys,

I know there was a few post about it but i was wondering if someone has experience sniffing H after smoking crack and how long to wait in order to get the best benefice of the H?
It's seem's that taking H too early after crack is not working to well and you cant feel the H..

To be blunt as fuck, 2-3 whole hours and even then the opiates wont be 100% effective if you really want the most for your money, do the heroin first, then you can smoke crack later but if youre not accustomed to mixing opiates and crack, speaking from exp, heavy opiate user here... the opiates lower your bp/heart rate significantly and its EASY to oversmoke OR other way around, still be stimulated and take too much and basically OD you have to learn each substance on their own and THEN and only then will you answer your own question because mixing two high-risk od substances that youre not used to mixing is a recipe for disaster. You need to learn how much you can handle with said substance alone NOW IF YOU USE DOPE ALONE AND KNOW HOW MUCH TO TAKE, it doesnt matter when the fuck you take it, i take morphine, ozy, hydros all the time while smoking crack the thing is, you need to know that you can EASILY go overboard and smoke much more than you can handle which never ends well, in the past ive taken a half gram hit of really pure fishscale and it was a minute of heaven before i thought my heart would explode and i ended up running to my meds, ate idk how many benzos and a handful of different opiates and to this day ik they saved my life but, i shared this story because if you choose to continue smoking after using an opiate you can and will oversmoke, not to mention ( if youre like me) and wana experience the best out of your opiate, do it without taking a stimulant now if youre trying to come down using heroin from crack well, its genuinely not the most effective way, but just last night i took 2.5mg kpin 9mg dilaudid and 30-40mg morphine all crushed up to come down off a 3 day adderall binge where i used around pf i lost count tbh theres capsules all over my floor ( i crush those too) all that said, im a tolerant habitual user and do not endorse anyone to recreate my pattern of use but for the sake of a simple answer is, Whenever you wana take your dope, take it it can be right after a crack hit, but beware it wont be fully effective but hey, itll add to the high but opiates alone for crack comedowns / speed doesnt really do the trick and genuinely feels like a waste without a benzo in the mix and rhats another problem unless youre tolerant to all these things you SHOULD NOT mix them thats not to say they CANT be mixed but you walk a fine line if youre not 100% how you will be effected

Thanks for you reply m8;)

Well i can see you are a professional and i couldn't expect a better answer then this. Unfortunately yes i take H everyday and crack sometime just for fun. I like to party and be on the best vibe from the beginning to the end when i go to sleep. But with crack you can't switch high strait away as it is taking over everything, even H feel fucking weak after smoking rock so i have no choice but to pay the tax (handle the comedown) and yhea as you said you need to wait about 3h. Cock/ crack is a pain in the ass it always end up badly feeling like shit enable to eat sleep.

My favourite combo used to be LSD follow by H, i get tripping all night and when i get tired of it a take the H and Boom it bring me strait away into a new dimension with a completely new set of felling ready to eat, sleep and completely relaxed. Different story with the rock though.

I am surprise you take a so big amount of benzo when doing crack. I heard so many cardiac arrest story with these combo

Thanks for you reply m8;)

Well i can see you are a professional and i couldn't expect a better answer then this. Unfortunately yes i take H everyday and crack sometime just for fun. I like to party and be on the best vibe from the beginning to the end when i go to sleep. But with crack you can't switch high strait away as it is taking over everything, even H feel fucking weak after smoking rock so i have no choice but to pay the tax (handle the comedown) and yhea as you said you need to wait about 3h. Cock/ crack is a pain in the ass it always end up badly feeling like shit enable to eat sleep.

My favourite combo used to be LSD follow by H, i get tripping all night and when i get tired of it a take the H and Boom it bring me strait away into a new dimension with a completely new set of felling ready to eat, sleep and completely relaxed. Different story with the rock though.

I am surprise you take a so big amount of benzo when doing crack. I heard so many cardiac arrest story with these combo
Well my body is also accustomed to it and i try not to eat them right after, its the up and down you tend to try to avoid to make sure you dont die, but somtimes you need that down ^^

Well my body is also accustomed to it and i try not to eat them right after, its the up and down you tend to try to avoid to make sure you dont die, but somtimes you need that down ^^

You really sound like Master Yoda lol. You know your stuff and thanks for sharing the light :) I am wondering how old
are you?

he is the master yoda of crack, made a pipe out of his lightsaber, perfect vaporising at the push of a button. his skin doesn't crack so he is forever young

he is the master yoda of crack, made a pipe out of his lightsaber, perfect vaporising at the push of a button. his skin doesn't crack so he is forever young
I lold so hard reading this i almost dropped my lightsaber

In time young padawans you too will achieve great strength like mine

Speaking of crack, someone sent me a link about the always informative and entertaining Dr Dean Edell, who had a national radio programme for a little over 30 years to 2010, then I am assuming a semi-retirement of sorts as I think he is 75-80 years old now. Though it was about five years before crack was invented, the idea of the medical director of the Sacramento, California County Alcohol & Drug Rehabilitation Centre broadcasting on KRAK radio was very interesting. He is obviously very old school -- he does not appear to have used his position at the centre to enrich and empower himself as the opportunities that opened up were as the result of hard work and maybe some luck, not getting the government and media, the propaganda arm of the Postmodern Techno-Industrial Megastate, to fill rehab beds as is the usual modus operandi in the US in 2019. KRAK AM radio, 1140 kHz, was still there the last time I was in San Francisco and Sacramento.

Home Was a Parking Lot : Dropout Hippie Doctor Now Prescribes for TV
Los Angeles Tiimes, 21. February 1988

At one time, he admits, he was even both--a doctor and a hippie. It was when he had the jewelry shop. One moonlighting job--as an auctioneer at a Sacramento antique store--was not enough, so he returned to his medical roots and volunteered his services in what he termed a local “drunk tank.”
“They couldn’t get doctors to work there, so I started giving physicals to drunks,” Edell said.

“I met a guy named Michael McFarland there. He used to say, ‘Doc, you explain things so well you ought to be on radio.’

“He had a friend of a friend of a friend with connections, so eventually he dragged me, screaming, to see a woman named Bernice Slater, who then was general manager at KRAK radio. She decided to try me out for a half-hour show on Monday nights called ‘House Calls,’ and the rest, I guess, is history,” Edell said.

To be blunt as fuck, 2-3 whole hours and even then the opiates wont be 100% effective if you really want the most for your money, do the heroin first, then you can smoke crack later but if youre not accustomed to mixing opiates and crack, speaking from exp, heavy opiate user here... the opiates lower your bp/heart rate significantly and its EASY to oversmoke OR other way around, still be stimulated and take too much and basically OD you have to learn each substance on their own and THEN and only then will you answer your own question because mixing two high-risk od substances that youre not used to mixing is a recipe for disaster. You need to learn how much you can handle with said substance alone NOW IF YOU USE DOPE ALONE AND KNOW HOW MUCH TO TAKE, it doesnt matter when the fuck you take it, i take morphine, ozy, hydros all the time while smoking crack the thing is, you need to know that you can EASILY go overboard and smoke much more than you can handle which never ends well, in the past ive taken a half gram hit of really pure fishscale and it was a minute of heaven before i thought my heart would explode and i ended up running to my meds, ate idk how many benzos and a handful of different opiates and to this day ik they saved my life but, i shared this story because if you choose to continue smoking after using an opiate you can and will oversmoke, not to mention ( if youre like me) and wana experience the best out of your opiate, do it without taking a stimulant now if youre trying to come down using heroin from crack well, its genuinely not the most effective way, but just last night i took 2.5mg kpin 9mg dilaudid and 30-40mg morphine all crushed up to come down off a 3 day adderall binge where i used around pf i lost count tbh theres capsules all over my floor ( i crush those too) all that said, im a tolerant habitual user and do not endorse anyone to recreate my pattern of use but for the sake of a simple answer is, Whenever you wana take your dope, take it it can be right after a crack hit, but beware it wont be fully effective but hey, itll add to the high but opiates alone for crack comedowns / speed doesnt really do the trick and genuinely feels like a waste without a benzo in the mix and rhats another problem unless youre tolerant to all these things you SHOULD NOT mix them thats not to say they CANT be mixed but you walk a fine line if youre not 100% how you will be effected
lol i got some crack for the first time ever (by myself first time lol) n i have some 1mg xans and waiting for a 20 bag of h so i'll get we'll see how it goes lol. i want supposed to get dark today bc i just got a new script but i just feel like i need one more day u know (and i know like we all say one more day one more day but it's just not my day lol) wish me luck

Hi Guys,

I know there was a few post about it but i was wondering if someone has experience sniffing H after smoking crack and how long to wait in order to get the best benefice of the H?
It's seem's that taking H too early after crack is not working to well

I guess it must be different for each individual because I always use the 2 together, especially when I'm running low on crack I always snort some heroin to calm me down and take the edge off and it works...

I never really plan so today I had crystal meth all morning and then had 2 hours of nothing, smoked 2 heroin packets (£5 ones, nothing big). I felt chill but smoked crack about 30 mins after. I would say it would've been better to smoke the crack, wait an hour and then have the 2 h. But I don't think these things out, I'm going back to the meth lol. I had a line of ketamine too fuck today I've pushed it a little haha.

Damn sounds like a hell of a combo, I usually would smoke crack and then snort heroin to level out the crack comedown

Well I always felt the heroin after smoking crack, I usually would smoke the crack first then I would sniff the door to comedown off of the crack. If you aren't feeling the H maybe it just isn't that good of dope. Now sniffing a bag of Fentanyl after smoking crack will definitely work but I don't recommend the use of illegal fentanyl for obvious reasons

Hi Guys,

It's seem's that taking H too early after crack is not working to well and you cant feel the H..
Are you sure the heroin is any good because I always feel the dope even if I do it right after taking a hit of crack

I like to mix them together in the same needle by adding a drop or two of white vinegar. Now my veins hate my guts, and rehab is just around the corner.