• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does your hydrocodone high last?

Methadone84

Bluelighter
I know I cant be the only one where it only lasts 2 hours for.

Sometimes it only lasts 1 hour and 45 mins.

i only feel good for like 1hr45mins-2hrs. after that i feel normal again. just alittle tired

the "peak" only lasts me like 30 minutes, followed by an afterglow that lasts about 1.5 hours.

If I dose Vicodin by itself, about 1.5 hours to 2 hours. If I mix in a Soma, the initial rush is awesome & then the high is really good & last for about 3 hours.

i knew i wasnt alone

i love hydrocodone. its honestly my personal favorite and ive tried quite a few strong opiates including oxymorphone, fentanyl, morphine, and heroin. the only problem is once you get a good enough tolerance its almost impossible to get a decent lasting buzz because of the amount of tylenol one has to take. i still have dreams of a HydroContin being released <3

^^ oh my. that will be the day

lasts about 1 hour, then 30 minutes to an hour of nice after effect. decent tolerance though

I must be one of the lucky ones. I've been taking hydrocodone for 3 or 4 years. I don't take it every day, maybe once or twice a week, and my tolerence has only risen 5mg. The effects last around 4 hrs if i don't take tagment and 5 hrs if I do take tagment.

I must be one of the lucky ones. I've been taking hydrocodone for 3 or 4 years. I don't take it every day, maybe once or twice a week, and my tolerence has only risen 5mg. The effects last around 4 hrs if i don't take tagment and 5 hrs if I do take tagment.

Depends on your pain as well. I have back pain so it wont last as long as someone thats healthy. Also, it wont last as long for someone with mental pain, someone trying hard to forget about the reality of something bad thats happened or is having serious money issues.

All opiates would be greatly appreciated by everyone that didnt have any distractions whether it was mental or physical pain, you could definitely enjoy the high better & it would last longer.

it no longer exists unfortunately, I'd need alot of hydrocodone to get high, I haven't been able to get high off of vicodin in years. I'd need a long break from opiates and that's really the only way I think it's going to happen for me.

Depends on your pain as well. I have back pain so it wont last as long as someone thats healthy. Also, it wont last as long for someone with mental pain, someone trying hard to forget about the reality of something bad thats happened or is having serious money issues.

All opiates would be greatly appreciated by everyone that didnt have any distractions whether it was mental or physical pain, you could definitely enjoy the high better & it would last longer.

I do have social anxiety when I am around a lot of poeple, which is why I take them on the weekends. If I go out and I don't take them I will sit in a corner and not talk to anyone, even friends... If I take 25mg, I can talk to any and every one i want. It's also alot cheaper than spending money on drinks at the bar, and it feels ALOT better than being drunk.

I do have social anxiety when I am around a lot of poeple, which is why I take them on the weekends. If I go out and I don't take them I will sit in a corner and not talk to anyone, even friends... If I take 25mg, I can talk to any and every one i want. It's also alot cheaper than spending money on drinks at the bar, and it feels ALOT better than being drunk.

^^^^^^

I concur 100%