• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How long does the visual effects of lsd last?

Fakemessiah1012

Greenlighter
So, like the noob I am I haven't had an acid tab yet. So this weekend I'm finally going to get one. And give or take I should have 9-10 hours before I have to arrive back home to parents, so I want to make sure I won't get caught. And, I know it's an important factor, but I don't want to hear "depends how good the acid is". I have a reliable dealer who has pretty good stuff. So, how long do the visual signs last on a full tab last from moment of consumption? And if I won't have enough time, will a half tab be safe? Thanks to anyone that answers, it helps a lot.

There are a lot of factors that can affect that, everything from your metabolism to how much is on the hit. I have done single hits that I have come back to baseline from within 8 hours. I have also done single hits that after 12 hours I still had noticeably dilated pupils, and faint open eye visual distortion. Another big factor to consider is that you don't want the pressure in your mind of a deadline during your trip. It will not be a happy carefree mindset, something that is a very important factor towards an enjoyable time. That worry can become outrageously amplified, to the point of anxious paranoia. I would suggest waiting until you can establish the proper set and setting for the best experience. Preferably outdoors on warm summer evening with good friends, that will be pure magic.

Failing that, a half a hit would be a better choice, much more controllable for your first time, and much more likely that you will be back to baseline when you need to be.

If you respond to LSD the way most people do then 9-10 hours should be fine, especially since you're not planning on taking much. You'll still have some minor lingering visual effects but that's about it - your eyes will look normal and the mindfuck will have gone by then. You'll probably feel a bit tired but nobody will suspect you've taken drugs.

Make sure your set and setting are right. Don't even entertain the thought of getting caught - just turn your phone off, relax and enjoy. Remember that it's a very powerful drug and it'll blow your mind, but you will be back to reality after a few hours. I've taken up to 450mcg before and I always find it comes on fast and starts to wear off after about the 4th hour.

If they are relatively good to great the most intense bit should be over after 4-6 hours with some lingering visuals possible up to 12 hours later. Pupils can stay dilated for longer though, mine are excessively large on LSD, some people don't get it as bad. Either way, after 9-10 hours you should more or less be back to baseline and sober enough to act sober.

If they are relatively good to great the most intense bit should be over after 4-6 hours with some lingering visuals possible up to 12 hours later. Pupils can stay dilated for longer though, mine are excessively large on LSD, some people don't get it as bad. Either way, after 9-10 hours you should more or less be back to baseline and sober enough to act sober.

My pupils are still fairly dilated at the 9 hour mark and fully dilated in areas with low lighting

Things will still be a little shifty in your vision until you sleep IME, which I can't do for around 14 hrs. But after 9 hrs I could deal with being around parents or some other similar situation, your pupils may be dilated but that varies from person to person, mine don't dilate much at all on LSD. That's what I found when taking one 150 microgram tab. Your best bet would be to test this stuff and make sure it's LSD, then you won't end up with something that's gonna make you trip balls for even longer.

I'd suggest washing your face before you go home. With my metabolism I get oily as hell. And it was one of the things my mom recognized when I used. She saw me after one of my first trips to a dance back in the 70's and said you must have danced a lot. I don't think I did anything but watch the world around me rocking and rolling.

Things will still be a little shifty in your vision until you sleep IME, which I can't do for around 14 hrs. But after 9 hrs I could deal with being around parents or some other similar situation, your pupils may be dilated but that varies from person to person, mine don't dilate much at all on LSD. That's what I found when taking one 150 microgram tab. Your best bet would be to test this stuff and make sure it's LSD, then you won't end up with something that's gonna make you trip balls for even longer.

Yeah, I would make sure it is LSD you are getting. If it's nBOMEs, most likely, you should be sober by the 9th hour. DOx compounds on the other hand will still have you tripping pretty hard at 9 hours in...