• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does pst take to kick in

Ganjcat

Bluelighter
I downed it in one because its taking the piss heres what happened.. I feel instantly like something is happening my breathing has gone way down i feel a little sluggish but thats it is my body not used to it or are they just bunk I know theirs no way to know for sure but im new to pst and dont know what to expect the dose for reference was 250-500 grams of cheap ass seeds also some of them i already washed but got no effects so i put them in just in case i missed some...

Whats really frustrating.. Is that i can feel subtle stuff happening i mean real subtle more subtle than codeine and its not nearly enough fuck this stuff

Pst or most opiates in solution take 10-20 minsto kick in ime. If you feel anything instantly, welcome to the placebo effect.

Anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour. The effects of PST can also last to about 7-8 hours. Sometimes more, sometimes left.

When I use do drink Pod Tea back in the day as soon as I would finish chugging down the glass I would immediately pack a bowl of herb. I'd sit back listening to an album slowly smoking it and about 15-20 mins or so later I'd start getting fuzzy. About an hour after that i would start to really Nod. That was my all time favorite opiate and I'd used Heroin since I was a teenager. I love how long the duratation is and the mix of alkaloids provides and effect unlike no other.

I was so sad when Poppy Pods got banned in my country. I've used PST since then with some positive results but not like My experiences with the pods. It was easier to measure your dose with those as well, by grinding up the whole stash and mixing it together. Be careful with the seeds, you never know if your gonna get a batch that can do you in one day.

Pst or most opiates in solution take 10-20 minsto kick in ime. If you feel anything instantly, welcome to the placebo effect.
oh

Placebo that is what I assumed I dont want to waste what little money i have i might try 500 grams from the same store

. Be careful with the seeds, you never know if your gonna get a batch that can do you in one day.
I wish

I usually start getting effects after about half an hour regardless of stomach contents - it's not an in your face heavy/hot feeling like an oxy/other pills. For me it starts as a mood lift, I get lighter, my pain fades to dull aches then some euphoria along with getting a little bit of a face itch, which I love. It continues to build for up to 3 hours after ingestion and usually lasts 12 hours with a lovely after glow the following day (400G is my standard dose for pain/mood lift and if I need help sleeping) I've had 800G of seeds once, that was a bit much though - nothing but negative side effects, had nausea for a good 12 hours and couldn't eat.
I actually have to have quite a lot to even nod, and then I have to be trying to sleep/have my eyes closed and relaxed for it to happen.

I've used the same brand and near on same amount for each batch (400g) and have never noticed a difference in potency - very consistent.

Definitely a placebo effect if it was instant. Do be careful and be as precise as you can when making PST, there can be a pretty big difference with an 50 extra grams of seeds.

Yes well my current source seems to be useless i might try 500+ grams next time if I have the money its probably a blessing in disguise anyway

guys is it likely or not likely that if i go to the same place and got the same brand(they only have one brand)i might get lucky and get a really good strong batch? Keep in mind i have purchased over 500 grams and didnt do shit to me maybe a tiny tiny body buzz but it did nothing to stop my wd and I only take codeine maybe someone who has brought them can tell me otherwise fuck that place i thought i struck gold as my dad used to say if its to good to be true it probably is