• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Gabapentinoids How long does phenibut withdrawal last?

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
Damn bro this shit is no joke the pins and needles feeling my skin is on fire .

How long does this shit last?

how long did you take it for ? Iv done it everyday for about 10 days straight at pretty large doses twice a day and had no withdrawal at all, but Iv never been addicted to gabas or benzos before either

how long did you take it for ? Iv done it everyday for about 10 days straight at pretty large doses twice a day and had no withdrawal at all, but Iv never been addicted to gabas or benzos before either

Around a month straight with lyrica and gabapentin abuse too.. I mean I feel fine aside from my skin being on fire and incredibly uncomfortable..

I was injecting 5 grams a night though not good

I just took some Kratom it surprisingly is helping a lot more than I thought it would.

You would IV 5 grams of phenibut ? Jesus man, I was taking a gram in the morning and a gram at night and I thought that was a lot

Yeah . I like to get really fucked up . It’s cost me a lot of pain though

I’ve always had a really high tolerance to gaba drugs though like benzos and alcohol

Around a month straight with lyrica and gabapentin abuse too.. I mean I feel fine aside from my skin being on fire and incredibly uncomfortable..

I was injecting 5 grams a night though not good

Injecting 5 grams of phenibut. How much do you inject at a time? If you really have to inject phenibut you might as well get some f-phenibut to spare your veins a bit.

Yeah the physical anxiety from gabapentinoid withdrawal is rough, in some ways worse than the physical aspects of benzo withdrawal (though not nearly as bad as benzo withdrawal in respect to mental aspects). And phenibut seems to cause way more physical anxiety than gabapentin or pregabalin in my experience.

The duration of the withdrawal is in proportion to the length of its usage.

Injecting 5 grams of phenibut. How much do you inject at a time? If you really have to inject phenibut you might as well get some f-phenibut to spare your veins a bit.

Yeah the physical anxiety from gabapentinoid withdrawal is rough, in some ways worse than the physical aspects of benzo withdrawal (though not nearly as bad as benzo withdrawal in respect to mental aspects). And phenibut seems to cause way more physical anxiety than gabapentin or pregabalin in my experience.

The duration of the withdrawal is in proportion to the length of its usage.

I'd inject all of it at one time, slowly, but all in one shot. I'd be phenibut drunk within 5 minutes.

Agreed though. The uncomfortability of gabapentinoid withdrawal is in some aspects to me, worse than methadone or heroin withdrawal. Or I've just grown comfortable with being dope sick I've gone through it so many times. I found even gabapentin withdrawal to be severe and intense even.

If I go back I will not inject HCL ever again, the acidity changes the way I sweat and smell. Much like meth did.

It worked out that I was forced to quit as every vendor and source seems to be sold out of phenibut. Which is fine because I was beginning to get chest pains which I saw on reddit is somewhat common with high doses of phenibut, have you ever noticed that? Could also be the long pattern of steroid and cocaine abuse is catching up and injecting phenibut was bothering my heart. Also the nausea I was getting the morning after was almost unbearable.

Like right now all day I have been incredibly nauseous. The most nauseous I can ever recall being for an entire day. It's brutal I've thrown up like 7 times and I never puke during opi withdrawal

I was pretty surprised at the rebound anxiety phenibut gave me too. I never have experienced that with things like benzos, or not to this degree.

It is a good substance though, definitely enjoyed the deep sleep it gave me. I think lyrica is my favorite of the three but I found it to be very numbing of all emotion

Like 2-3 weeks, in my experience, if you do cold turkey. But I have a method that works for me. You should do the following, below. First though, are you taking it every day? Regardless, phenibut is pretty easy to get off as far as addictive drugs go, since the half life is so long. I've gotten off it like 4 or 5 times using this method:

Just cut out a day. You won't get into full withdrawal for 2 or 3 days, so just don't take it one day you normally would have. You can use comfort meds like clonidine, and I find that diphenhydramine (bendryl) helps too, at like 50mg. Sleeping will be hard but I have the most insane lucid dreams during phenibut withdrawal. You might even take a benzo to help sleep or bad anxiety for the first couple of off days but obviously, be very careful with that, and if you've been addicted to benzos before, maybe don't use any. The goal is to cut out a day from your cycle. So if you're doing it every day, switch to every other day. The off days will be shitty at first, but not horrible like opiate or benzo withdrawal.

Get comfortable with that cycle, then drop another day. So every third day. Same deal, do that, get comfortable, then drop another day. It will take a while but it's not horrible, it's doable. Once you get to every 5 or 6 days, you can just stop and should only have some residual insomnia and transient anxiety. By the time I get to every 4 days, it's not bad, and I start to enjoy the absolutely insane dream recall and lucidity. Some of the most wild and interesting dream experiences of my life have been during phenibut taper/withdrawal.

You need to be very disciplined with your dosing time. I find reducing dosage difficult with phenibut, but the skipping a day pattern works for me every time. You can take the same dose you normally would each time.

Also, don't inject it!! it's so fucking acidic, it's got to be absolute hell for your veins. I would imagine it would hurt like fuck. Seriously...

Like 2-3 weeks, in my experience, if you do cold turkey. But I have a method that works for me. You should do the following, below. First though, are you taking it every day? Regardless, phenibut is pretty easy to get off as far as addictive drugs go, since the half life is so long. I've gotten off it like 4 or 5 times using this method:

Just cut out a day. You won't get into full withdrawal for 2 or 3 days, so just don't take it one day you normally would have. You can use comfort meds like clonidine, and I find that diphenhydramine (bendryl) helps too, at like 50mg. Sleeping will be hard but I have the most insane lucid dreams during phenibut withdrawal. You might even take a benzo to help sleep or bad anxiety for the first couple of off days but obviously, be very careful with that, and if you've been addicted to benzos before, maybe don't use any. The goal is to cut out a day from your cycle. So if you're doing it every day, switch to every other day. The off days will be shitty at first, but not horrible like opiate or benzo withdrawal.

Get comfortable with that cycle, then drop another day. So every third day. Same deal, do that, get comfortable, then drop another day. It will take a while but it's not horrible, it's doable. Once you get to every 5 or 6 days, you can just stop and should only have some residual insomnia and transient anxiety. By the time I get to every 4 days, it's not bad, and I start to enjoy the absolutely insane dream recall and lucidity. Some of the most wild and interesting dream experiences of my life have been during phenibut taper/withdrawal.

You need to be very disciplined with your dosing time. I find reducing dosage difficult with phenibut, but the skipping a day pattern works for me every time. You can take the same dose you normally would each time.

Also, don't inject it!! it's so fucking acidic, it's got to be absolute hell for your veins. I would imagine it would hurt like fuck. Seriously...

That’s good to know and a good taper plan, thankfully I only was using it for about a month and killed a 100 gram tub so I don’t feel I am that addicted thankfully. I ran out so cold turkey it is I was able to get 30 Gabapentin 300 mg to help taper with those

If I get back on it I won’t inject it again and will use the skip days method coming off, and great it’s now been 48 hours so the fun is yet to come huh

Gabapentin will totally substitute, which is kind of weird since it lacks GABA-B agonism. But it shares the ion channel action, which is the main aspect of phenibut, I feel.

Probably, yes. Though if it was only a month, I have heard of people doing that and not having much withdrawal to deal with. The first time I withdrew from it, I was using 3-5 grams daily for about a year. Took me totally off guard and was pretty awful. Every other time since then it's been an every other day habit, but for long periods of time.

Gabapentin will totally substitute, which is kind of weird since it lacks GABA-B agonism. But it shares the ion channel action, which is the main aspect of phenibut, I feel.

Probably, yes. Though if it was only a month, I have heard of people doing that and not having much withdrawal to deal with. The first time I withdrew from it, I was using 3-5 grams daily for about a year. Took me totally off guard and was pretty awful. Every other time since then it's been an every other day habit, but for long periods of time.

I’m not gonna sleep for 2 weeks am I? I’m battling the phenibut demons right now and my fuckin chest hurts really bad.

You know I got 100 roche klonopin 2 mg and I can’t even fuckin take them cause of my sober house situation. It’s like having Megan Fox naked in my bed but I can’t touch her 😭

My fuckin skin is crawling so bad. I’m about to eat all them Gabapentin right now

Don't eat them all. Eat 300mg at a time in 30 minute intervals and you will only probably need 1200mg. Be a little patient and you'll be able to make them last a lot longer... they'll help so much.