• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids How long does methadone really hold you? Missed my dose been a shitty day

OpiateKiller

Bluelighter
So I've been working like 70 hours a week / 7 days a week... and a few days since I started methadone I've woke up too late to make it to the clinic...

and the other days were OK mostly, I mean I got a little bit of WD but nothing crazy...

But for whatever reason today I missed my dose and it has been absolute fucking hell..

I'm on 100 mg / a day and I figured I would be OK for 48 hours, but holy shit.... this day sucked. I was cold sweating all day, yawned about 400 times, and was just hating life all day.
So honestly ...

How long does methadone last? I haven't missed a dose in like 7 days, and today was fucking miserable. Granted I work in the sun all day and sweat like a MOFO and my dose was all about gone by 8 AM...

How long does it last? I hope I never miss another dose this day has been complete fucking misery. One of the many downfalls of this drug controlled America.

Depends on metabolism and dose. Yours I'd say 36hours for me seventy mg only been on a month start getting restless baround 23hours. Can't wait to go up to 80 and stay there I want other opiates to be a waste. I want to go up to get my oxy down t 30mg a day then I get to keep the oxy for pain. Plus I don't get take homes else i would save 20mg for night time