• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How long does mdna last?

About 1 hour for it to hit (when taken orally) and then 5-6 hours of the high itself

In the future these kinds of basic questions can probably be googled or found in the FAQ/Beginner's thread

Depends on the dose if i take a strong 240-260 mg pill it will kicked in hard within 45 mins i then have to take deep breaths lie down and try not to puke as i adjust to the intense rush as the walls even wobble my eyes will dilate into pure darkness i will look mega fucking high. The roll is a bit wavy but if i took it at 5 pm i would be near the end of my roll around 3 am and asleep by 4 am peak fading off at around 12:30 am ish but i smoke weed the entire time and usually drink a bit with the combo.

Probably 4 hours total. Very short.

30min of come up
30 min of peak
2-3 hours of rolling

If you are feeling any kind of energy, excitement, or stimulation past 6 hours, almost a guarantee that it's not just molly

Probably 4 hours total. Very short.

30min of come up
30 min of peak
2-3 hours of rolling

If you are feeling any kind of energy, excitement, or stimulation past 6 hours, almost a guarantee that it's not just molly
not true lmao. Maybe if you take a small dose you should be done by 6 hours. Large doses will go well into 8 hours mark over by 10 hours

not true lmao. Maybe if you take a small dose you should be done by 6 hours. Large doses will go well into 8 hours mark over by 10 hours

Varies by person. I've dosed as high as 350mg in one drop and the positive effects never last longer than 4-6 hours for me. Comedown may last much longer, though, if that's what you mean maybe?

Yeah I’ve never seen anyone roll that long...ever. Shit ain’t molly if you’re rolling more than 5 hours

lol dont know why i made this post when i already knew the answer........cant remember

Varies by person. I've dosed as high as 350mg in one drop and the positive effects never last longer than 4-6 hours for me. Comedown may last much longer, though, if that's what you mean maybe?
Peak lasts around 3-4 hours for me alone every time i eat 260 mg + then the next 6 hours are wearing off but still coming in waves i smoke weed and drink the entire time and still feel the mdma kick in. Infact once i sleep the next night if i smoke weed i will feel it kick up a small mdma high again.

Comedown should be smooth and transition to more visual geometry then you manage to sleep. Though it varies person to person my friends always feel a shorter higher on mdma than myself.

MDNA is exactly 50 minutes and 47 seconds. While certainly not the biggest album of Madonna's it still has some pretty good tunes.

3-5 hours. For me its usually a solid 4-5 hour roll followed by a couple hours of residual excitement and energy, though the physical exhaustion is way apparent after hour 5 when the MD has for the most part worn off "'chemically".

The anti depressant effect is just so pleasant during the come down I actually look forward to this period almost as much as the actual roll Haha.

A great period to smoke lots of weed and read books/enjoy some more down tempo music.

I usually only take like ~ 90-120 mg