• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos how long does it take to get addicted to benzos?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the people who suffer years long of withdrawal after short benzo use are PSYCHOLOGICALLY dependent and thats a hard reality to face.

Dont underestimate the power of drugs psychologically. And your mental desire to return to states once had before.

You CAN still be physically dependent AND able to sleep without it.

If you are really physically dependent youd be out stealing and robbing for it already or begin to hallcuinate and shake and walk on foot if you have to nearby clinics/hospitals etc. As a vampire in the night looking for blood.

You are an animal in benzo withdrawal, you must Find it and have it enter your blood stream as a Binary survival tactic. I assume seizures or whatever or for people who Suppress whats happening and their eyes and face pop out and around because their reality shatters.

The only way to stop yourself from having a seizure in benzo withdrawal is to LOOK for benzos. ive seen a man Cold turkeying 20 mg xanax a day on adderall not seize as long as he was aware he was an animal and his only destination is to get some xanax.

enough with the metaphors, this post is garrulous and fantasy, not to mention littered with untruths.
benzo withdrawal is extremely unpleasant, yes, but you aren't then compelled out to the streets to commit crime in some unquenchable thirst for another hit.
what about those who chooose to wd even when they still have some at home? you paint a picture here of benzo dependence as some sort of low-life criminal and moral failure of the addict.
and all this stuff about animals, i don't even.

please refrain from posting stuff like this; this is a harm reduction forum. if you want to do some creative writing pleas head on over to our Words section, they love fiction.

This thread is quite a few month old and the OP hasn't logged in in some time, so I'll close the thread for now
OP, PM me or any OD mod if you want us to re-open the thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.