How long does it take to be fully Clean from XTC.

AnTiLooP

Bluelighter
i wanna know how long it would take to be fully clean from XTC when being urine tested. ?

It can take up to 5 days before MDMA tests don't turn out positive anymore. There's no way to speed this up; products that claim to 'clean your system' are all fake.
skydancer
------------------
[email protected]
http://www.skydancer.org/
"Can't say I'm lucky enough to know what love is" -- e_rep

Thanks ..... how am i sure the stuff which i took was MDMA which would take 5 days to clear off like you said.
?
Well the signs and reactions of the drug were very similar like Dry mouth, Lips, fatique but it did give me a very bad tummy.
What actually causes the bad Tummyu

...but can't they test for it in your hair months or even years after useage?
------------------
HAPPY HARDCORE WILL LIVE FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<~p-E-achy~> -=+PLUR+=-

i past a hair test twice...there isnt any real trick to it either....there is alot of misinformation about..ifyou would like to know email me....this is no sales gimmick either....just info..
plur
sponky

Here is whut I do.......and I have to piss for my probation officer, and it never fails that he wants to give me the "wizz quiz" after I rolled the previous weekend.....i flush my system with water. I drink ALOT of it, atarting about 4 hours before I go see him, and I have yet to fail a test. You will have to go to the bathroom alot, but stay on top of the water because eventually oyu will do nothing but pass extra water your body cant put away. Good Luck!
------------------
-I didn't do it and I'm not payin half!
-Which way to the nearest DRUG store?