• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How long does it take for heroin to show up on a urine test? (High Metabolism/Skinny)

Status
Not open for further replies.

AZ23

Greenlighter
Ok so Im in an Outpatient drug program and have been there for a couple months, they usually test about 2 times a month randomly, usually at the end of the week though. Im on Informal probation (California) and have to report every 3 months and they ask for a progress from the program, but the program themselves said that unlike formal probation where you have a PO, if your on informal, voluntary, CPS, etc then you dont get discharged AND/OR reported until you fail your third one, but if you fail first or second your on a contract or something where you either get tested more or have more hours, which I cant afford to happen either. They havent tested me since over 6 weeks, and unless Im super lucky again they will forsure be testing me within the next 2 days, most likely friday though.

I use black tar heroin, both smoking and IV, but lately usually IV, for the past 5 weeks I have been using pretty much daily, not a really heavy user usually around a 0.2-0.25 a day, maybe a 0.5 here and there. But I took a couple days off earlier this week since I was worried about my drug test, so up to last Saturday night I have been IVing my usual amount and took Sunday and Monday off. Got really sick and had to use Tuesday morning up to Tuesday night (Last night), but only did 2 small shots of half a point each, the last shot being at 11 at night. This morning I had like minimal amount that I smoked to get a little well (was about 2 hits on foil), and also I had a little crystal with it which was another few hits (first time doing crystal in weeks), this was at about 5pm. It was dumb but I just had it sitting there and wanted to get thru the day and didnt think it will make any difference on the test. Now keep in mind that I have passed drug tests for heroin in well under 72 hours before (but over 48), but had even smaller amounts when I get near my test dates.

Im 6'3, 145-150 lbs with high metabolism, Im drinking alot of water, I dont know what else helps, if you missed it my last shot was at 11pm last night with a tiny amount of crystal and heroin smoked at 5pm today. I am going to my drug program on both thursday and friday (tomorrow and the day after whatever time you guys are in), with the class being over at 2:30pm on each day meaning Im getting tested at that time, what are the chances of me passing friday? how about tomorrow (though more likely to get tested friday)? What else can I do to help my chances? Im pretty worried...

If you get tested tomorrow you will definitely fai

Even if they wait until Friday there is a decent chance you will fail

When you say crystal you mean meth right?

Yeah I'd be more worried about failing for that tbh.

Not trying to be the bearer of bad news, but you might want to get a drug test kit at Wal-Mart to see for yourself right before you go in.

And if you come up dirty try to have some clean piss to take in

Subotia is spot on as usual. But this will get closed as it's against the rules. Reddit opiates is a good place to ask drug test questions

Status
Not open for further replies.