• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How long does diphenhydramine take to peak??

Yeah, that was kind of stupid of me. I figured the first 600 mg was wearing off, so I didn't think taking more would be a problem.. so that was INCREDIBLY FUCKED UP. Sometimes it was kind of cool, but those fucking SPIDERS, so damn huge. And I still feel tiny bugs biting me, and sometimes I see movements in the corner of my eye and shit. Now that I have got the experience I was looking for, I probably won't ever do it again- that's how I do drugs, I will do them and then move on to something new, except for DXM and DMT, which I use more often.

And if I stared at a spot for a little while I'd start to see these demonic humanoid figures coming towards me. While the high I got before the hallucinations began, was really great, but when the hallucinations went into full force it was a little too intense.

well if you do like DPH at all mix it with DXM in REASONABLE doses and it's fucking great. (don't take more than like 150mg of DPH)

you made that classic rookie mistake, dosing at the time when you are either peaking or about to peak. Did the same with 600mg of DXM once, after the first dose hit me i was like holy shit then i knew another 600mg was coming. lol Be careful in the future though, it's easy to end up dosing yourself silly while you're already high.

Why do people expect to see people or aliens, leprechauns or whatever when they hallucinate? Most of the time when you hallucinate you perceive something incorrectly. Like seeing a fire hydrant that is painted green and mistaking it for a leprechaun. Anyways...

Taking diphenhydramine at such high doses, the risks outweigh the benefits. You are more likely to stop breathing than see your long lost friend. And if you do happen to see him/her there is a good chance that you just overdosed and need immediate medical attention. I mean yes I understand that you can get diphenhydramine over the counter, and not saying that you should but I'm pretty sure if you made a bit of effort you could find the time tested tab or grab some baby Hawaiian Woodrose seeds offline that would achieve the desired results and would be much safer. (Note I said safer, not safe.) I mean I have experimented with all types of hallucinogens myself, and the best advice I can give anyone is to not abuse otc drugs to try and achieve results that are extremely dangerous to attempt. LSD, LSA, Psilocybin... Tried and true methods. And again not encouraging anyone to do this, but if you are going to, at least take the least amount of risk with your life as possible.

damn i remember when i did like 10 50mgs of Benadryl and i didn't even know i was seeing my friend in my room calling my name and i went to give him a high five and when i did he evaporated into white speckles and floated to the ceiling the weird thing is i did get that weird physios feeling like i always do when i take benadryl.