• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

how long does adderall high last?

lemongaga

Bluelighter
If i take an adderall 30 xr orally how long is the "high" supposed to last.
If I snort one, how long should I feel the effects?

I have been going on binges lately of snorting a lot of adderall. If i wake up and take 2 adds I feel nothing. even if i wait a couple hours. however, as soon as I crush up an adderall and literally do an 1/8th of a line Im sky high...

I want to go back to just swallowing the pill whole but i'm scared it won't work anymore. maybe if i wait a few days?

I want the appetite suppression to keep working especially while i'm on seroquel.

^^^^^this is the major reason i want to stay on adderall atm. (eat plenty on adderall, if i dont I get nauseated)

I've decided to quit drinking and using other drugs

I'd like to be able to get high randomly as well. Adderall is the perfect antidepressant for me.

please help

i take IR and usually about 60-70mg of sandoz brand (barr sucks) and i get a few good hours out of it. even though I fiend for more n more. which i can control myself thankfully.

even when coming down it's still better than being sober imo. as long as ur just chillin playing video games or online. i wouldn't wanna be around to many people on the come down

oh and the antidepressant effects won't last very long i'm sure. i take it once a week and the euphoria isn't as good as it was. so don't get hooked.

stick to it once a week/don't dose higher than what you need

and i'd say don't redose, but thats just my opinion

I want to go back to just swallowing the pill whole but i'm scared it won't work anymore. maybe if i wait a few days?

why?? if your looking to get 'randomly high' snorting adderall and taking it orally is night and day. plus it saves supplies. bump it!

does anyone blow the IR's? i imagine it'd be stupid unless it a 30mg ir

I wish I could tell you how to keep using it and feeling that euphoria, confidence and motivation. It's been prescribed for me for ADD and severe, recalcitrant depression at different times in my life. Unfortunately, it affects me like that for only about 3 months. If I take it longer it begins to have the opposite effect. I am antisocial and feel irritated and depressed. It still enhances my ability to focus but I don't focus on anything constructive. Just stay on the computer all day and get absolutely nothing done. I have snorted it just to keep it going but eventually that good feeling fades away as well. I have just come to the conclusion that I have a intermittent relationship with Adderall and not a full time commitment. I try to use it only when I am doing something like starting a new job or being so depressed I can't get out of bed. Or when I get weak and just want to feel high.

Hello future speed addict,
of course snorting it will give you a more intense rush. It goes straight to the brain. But taking them orally keeps me feeling good all day long. The last time I took 30mg XR I was high for a good twelve hours. It does take longer to kick in, but then it's fantastic...for a good long time. Try not indulging for a while, then only taking them orally. Best wishes!

I wouldnt recommend snorting adderall.....sure the rush is better, and youll start speeding like a MF, but it doesnt' last long enough and in my expierience it makes the comedown MUCH worse than taking them orally.

I never liked Adderall, it makes me very hungry, yes I know, opposite of many & it raises my blood pressure, um.....no thanks & I never got high off of it.

I never liked Adderall, it makes me very hungry, yes I know, opposite of many & it raises my blood pressure, um.....no thanks & I never got high off of it.

i have to agree im surprized people get high off it i was on it awhile back and it didnt do shit for me ,no high and it didnt help with my depression iether so i switched .i think i have gone threw almost all antidressants that are worthe while and it took years to find one that worked for the most part anyway ,i still get depressed but im on effexor and it seems to help better than most ive tried...my problem is i ferget to take a dose every now and then ,,maybe if i made sure i took it everyday it woould work better i dunno.
Seems all the antidepressants dont work good enough for me ,and have never gotten a high from any of them at all....

I haven't been on Adderall for very long. I take 5 10mg ir each day. I've been thinking about snorting it but the freaking pill is huge. Is it worth it?

I haven't been on Adderall for very long. I take 5 10mg ir each day. I've been thinking about snorting it but the freaking pill is huge. Is it worth it?

If you have been taking it daily, then it wont have a huge effect because your used to it.

It may give you a rush, but no offense but 10mg IR (which i have snorted before) is not even worth it. You even said the pill is huge. Know how many binders are gunna be in that shit?? Unless you have got a 30mg, the amount of binders your gunna get is pretty lame and honesty not worth it.

Expect blue boogers for a couple of hours as well.

Also is maks the comedown MUCH worse in all my expieriences. Gives you a quick come up, and severe comedown not much longer (2 hours for a IR)

Stick to popping them, ull know what I mean if you decide to snort them often.

Now if it didnt have that crash then that might be a different story......

Today I took 3 10mg Adderall pills for the first time in my life. I do like Meth. so I'm no stranger to speed. Maybe it was just too low of a dose. I felt a little over-energized for about 3 hours, then I took 8 1mg xanax to get back to relax mode.