• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Benzos How long does a benzo dependancy take to develop?

just put the pills under your tongue and spit them out later.

Worked for me in the mental hospital, even though I was just hiding them to share with friends and to snort for kicks.

While I get you are trying to help... IMO it's a horrible recommendation that could even get me in trouble. If I am seeking help I would rather be honest and suffer punishment for honesty rather than be rewarded for a lie I would have to work on every day to keep going. It would completed fuck up the therapeutic process in my opinion.

Really appreciating the multiple responses sharing their personal experience with the various benzos, how long the used them for, the effect they gave, and the dependencies they have created.

As cpt. heroin says homelessness may suck, but it is not the worst scenario. Personally I would rather live a short life and die miserable being homeless than prolong my life and suffer taking drugs to please other people that take away my ability to really feel and experience life. Pretty much taking drugs for other peoples desires vs. your own will only lead to sadness even if you get things that you need such as shelter and food as well as extravagant things as giving up your ability to feel to receive help to obtain things that are supposed to make you feel good is essentially selling out as you sell your brain chemistry to get material things. A little bit of gibberish to some or even most, but still it's a truth I know a lot share and understand while many call it nonesense.

Anyways keep the experiences coming as it really helps me get a good idea of the risks of benzos along with websites that have patient reviews of medications.

I'd rather be homeless than benzo dependent. Have been both. Take your pick.