• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long does 4MG of XANAX last for

It generally passes much faster than that (around 6-8 hours, maybe twice that with a high dose). If it seems to be getting less intense than it was before, I would simply wait it out, and only approach the drug in the future with great caution and in lower doses.

I would guess that you have a very low benzo tolerance, and an abnormally slow metabolism (or you're taking cimetadine or other enzyme inhibitors, which are causing you to metabolize it slowly). You took a very large dose for a benzo-naive individual, which is contributing to the long duration.

Xanax (alprazolam) isn't a psychedelic drug. I'm going to move this to the appropriate place.

Also, what TheAzo said. You took a lot of Xanax.

Psychedelic Drugs --> Basic Drug Discussion

You took 4 mg of Xanax several nights ago and you're still slurring your words? Are you sure they were Xanax because Xanax does not intoxicate you for two days straight. I can take 10 mg of Xanax and drive, cook, do chores, etc. Not much sedative power behind it, unless you are a benzo virgin. But I have a tolerance, so...

Im already feeling a little tired after 2mg Xanax Extended Release lol only been 40 minutes

It is most definitely the dxm causing the effects ive had similar experience with that exact same situation.