• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long do weed and typical pharmaceuticals show up on a test(not trying to fake it)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nancy145

Bluelighter
Mods please read before closing.
So I'm in an outpatient rehab type of program, and we get urine tested 2 or 3 times a week. I'm scripted a couple of stimulants at high doses, so I have to drink around 7 liters of water a day. They said that my screens are unreadable because of all the water I drink though, so I'm going to start getting blood tested at my physician and send the results to them. I've been clean recently (except using potentiaters and other ROAs for my prescribed adderall which won't show up on the test), and plan to stay clean for the rest of the program, so I'm not worried about it showing positive. I just wanna know how frequently I should be getting tested to prove to them im actually clean. They mostly just are worried about my use of benzos, opioids, weed, DXM, and a little bit cocaine. How often should I be going in to get tested?

sorry mate but we don't allow drug testing questions here.

In order to prove that you're clean, you have to actually be clean. There's really no getting around this. I don't see the point of being in a rehabilitation program if you don't want to stop using illicit drugs. Give sobriety a chance. You would be doing yourself and your parents a favor by stopping this behavior and only use your prescribed medications. That said, there are sites like erowid that you can go to for an estimate of drug clearance times. I have to close this, sorry Nancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.