View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

how long do DXM after effects last?

jordanjordan1990

Greenlighter
4 days ago, swim consumed 450 mg dxm for the first time, this was his first time trying a "hard drug". The next day he did it again at 675 mg and then 2 days later, swim decides to go all out and does 250 mg of dxm in gelcap form at around 8 PM. At around 11:30 pm he takes 1100 mg of dxm in gelcap form. Anyways, it is the next day at 3:45 abd swim is atill feeling strong effects from the dxm. When will they go away? Also, all three of swims were trips were well enjoyed.

soon

DXM typically last from 3-6 hours long, how ever taking such large doses in a row could lead to you feeling the effects a while after. However the effects you are feeling right now I'm sure are just the hangover feeling. It shouldn't last longer than a few days to get back to normal.

DXM typically last from 3-6 hours long, how ever taking such large doses in a row could lead to you feeling the effects a while after. However the effects you are feeling right now I'm sure are just the hangover feeling. It shouldn't last longer than a few days to get back to normal.

Thanks for the answer, the after effects wore off yesterday around 10:00 PM. My pupils only undilated a few hours ago though.