• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How long do codeine dependences take to develop?

Come on guys, stop with the personal attacks. This is your formal warning.

Come on guys, stop with the personal attacks. This is your formal warning.

Personal attacks? Can you show me where I've personally attacked someone? This guy is literally trolling just look at his posts. I've been very respectful while using the forum and I'm a bit annoyed that you've given me a 'formal warning' because of this troll.

'EDIT' I did say you're fucking stupid, but that was not intended as a personal attack more as like 'I CAN'T BELIEVE WHAT YOU ARE DOING'. I will edit the post accordingly.

Okay, welcome to 'SHOULD I DO OPIATES!!!'
In this gameshow we look at how opiates and you may or may not experience.
You get to pick for yourself, and in the end, everyone wins.

So to start off, we all know that heroin produces glowing highs for people who love them, and heroin in one of the most enticing of them all. Its all the fucking rage, you might have done oxy, hydro, and codeine, but you heard that heroin is just like those feelings, and cheaper?! Who wouldn't go for it?
IF you have not done an opiate previously, I would turn around now.

The truth is that if you love opiates, you are already addicted to them, you're just not using them. For me, doing U47700 once got me sucked into the loving arms of powerful opiates (like heroin). I had used hydrocodone, morphine, and codeine, and had a beautiful relationship. The thing was getting cheap dope allowed me to love every living second of my life, and I had to use more to nod out and feel true comfort. I figured since i had ran out for a week before, that I was immune to withdrawing (lol). I kept going to town on synthetic dope, 2 grams a week. The only thing that made me stop was too many overdoses and almost losing a leg. I'm still an addict, but I don't use them.
Maybe in 10 years, when shit goes bad I'll go back to momma dope.

I started at exactly your age, and I just crawled out, I'm 17 now. Be careful man, nothing is going to stop you if you are set on it but just try and think about what could happen.

Last edited:
Opiate is the worst mistake of my drug life. If you ask yourself question like this, don't take opiate to begin with please. Ive been hooked on heroin, codeine and sub (hopefully for short time, 2 or 3 month max) and I don't have a really addictive personnality (never got hooked on another thing, even strong one like apvp, speed, crack).

In my last run, I consumed only 300mg codeine each 2 or 3 days (with some 2 or 3 days binge) for 1,5 month and still got anoying withdrawal (not very physical, but no energy, depression, cold feeling, would have been impossible to work).

Last edited: