• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Heroin How long can you store a shot?

mdmarvin

Greenlighter
How long can you store a cooked up shot of heroin? like i mean can i cook up multiple shots at once and then administer them over the next few days? or will it go bad?

How long can you store a cooked up shot of heroin? like i mean can i cook up multiple shots at once and then administer them over the next few days? or will it go bad?
You don't store it. Definitely not for days.
I don't do needles but know that storing shots is a very bad idea and great way to get cotton fever.
Preparing a vial with bacteriostatic water, micron filters, vial with self healing bla bla and it would be ok, but you ain't thinking of that I bet.

You don't store it. Definitely not for days.
I don't do needles but know that storing shots is a very bad idea and great way to get cotton fever.
Preparing a vial with bacteriostatic water, micron filters, vial with self healing bla bla and it would be ok, but you ain't thinking of that I bet.
Umm nooo. That's not how you get cotton fever..
Anyways OP yes you can do what you're talking about. I used to make pick up 2 grams of Black tar Heroin and make 10 seperate shots each with 2 points in them. And do them all over the course of 2 and a half to 3 days or so. Just don't store them in any extreme conditions.

Umm nooo. That's not how you get cotton fever..
Anyways OP yes you can do what you're talking about. I used to make pick up 2 grams of Black tar Heroin and make 10 seperate shots each with 2 points in them. And do them all over the course of 2 and a half to 3 days or so. Just don't store them in any extreme conditions.
Doing so is fucking stupid if you don't use bacteriostatic water and micron filters. Period.

It can be done but isn't really advisable, since the longer the solution sits there, the more whatever bacteria that are in it have time to multiply, especially if the location is warm. I used to prepare all my shots for the day, but that was it.

Okay well I never had any issues. And literally have done this hundreds of times. With only using purified water and cotton filters.
Sorry for wording it like that. I don't think there's a huge chance of serious problems happening but when they do result might be disaster.
That you used purified water and any kind of filter helps too, a lot even. If you didn't do so there would have been a lot bigger chance for disaster. So, at least I look it like that, investing into micron filter and storing it in the glass vial with a self-healing hole in the fridge should be done.
All around us there are so many micro-organisms of which many are totally harmless ingested trough mouth or in minuscule number but given chance to multiply can cause very serious health problems.
I think great example is BOTULIN sometimes present in honey. Presented in a such small amount and not given chance to multiply it isn't of danger to anyone but infants. Botulin producing micro-organism is an extreme example, and not likely to end up in your shot but there are countless other that can also kill or at lest cause serious problems and some of those are so common that if you fill a syringe with air there'll almost certainly be some or many dangerous species in it.