how long before meth hits new england?

yeah i hear that you can find it in some gay clubs in boston but i wouldn't say it's plentyful. not like every other drug that u can find on almost any street corner. It seems like most of the drugs start in the gay clubs e, k, g now meth.

i make it in my basement ,rural area, it stinks but they haven't caught on yet. And I'm in NE.

Nah, I don't even have a basement@!!

Meth is available in Mass but there is really no market for it. I really dont see it becoming too popular in this area

Psilocyte said:
meth is going to be a big hit in some of the northeastern states like maine. hopefully it doesnt get like it is in the midwest

:p, I live in the midwest and yeah, I got pretty used to hearing "another person caught buying a shitload of Sudafed to make meth" on the news. I saw a database filled with the stats on how many meth labs have been found in each state. I'm living in the 2nd most state which cops have busted meth labs. This was about a year and a half ago though, still pretty bad though. I remember though that getting meth was a joke, you could find it anywhere. I never got into it thought and I only tried it once, which I thought of it as pretty much nothing. Although the shit I tried pretty much didn't look so good, and yeah I admit I do want to try some of the good shit(Ice)the stuff which is like "glass shardz".

Well, I just found someone willing to sell it in Vermont. The articles are right, it's definitely coming. People keep talking about how it's gonna roll right through like a plague, and somehow I'm not doubting it anymore.

Yes, it will roll right through your town, and destroy many good people in it's path.

Meth has killed almost *every* other drug in my area in terms of supply vs. demand. The chickenheads (as I call them) are easy to spot - skittish as hell and always picking & scratching their skin, causing big sores to form. Real sexy, huh?

In my state, you can no longer purchase any cold/sinus/allergy medicines (that contain even the smallest amounts of pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) without going to the pharmacists' counter, thanks to the meth heads. Not only that, but in my state they have also banned the "liquigels" (I love Advil C&S Liqui-Gels, they worked!) since they are "easier for the meth labs to break down". Every time my allergies act up I feel like a criminal. You can only get "x" number of boxes, with "x" number of doses, and they make you show ID, take down your DL #, and how many doses TOTAL you purchased. THEN you have to sign for it on top of all of that.

Thanks a lot, chickenheads. Why oh why did you have to make all the other "good stuff" disappear?? I've never heard of someone rollin' and shooting up someone's trailer for a hit.... (actual case from where I live) Or anyone really baked doing the same thing either, for that matter.

(I honestly do not judge people by what they do - but this meth shit is unreal. I've seen it for myself, otherwise, I'd say YMMV.)

btw--love your icon ^^^, Abb..

I used to see people selling "Glass" or "Crystal" at raves in the north east TEN YEARS AGO!!!! So its not like meth is absent from this area it just hasnt caught on like it has in the mid west ......