• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants how long are your amphetamine binges?

livinginahaze

Bluelighter
i've been abusing adderall off and on for a few years now. when i started i'd just get high on them like once and then wait a month or so but after a while i started getting more at once and binging on them. usually i'll take like 40-70 mgs a day until i run out, which is usually between 2 days and a week. usually like 3 or 4 i guess but i've gone a week before. it always starts out great and ends with me being totally fucked up and feeling like hell. a lot of the time it feels like im going to suffocate or pass out after i come down. but it gets hard to tell if im paranoid or really in danger. i know uppers are hard drugs and there are a lot of health risks that go with them but as far as tweakers go im not terrible am i? like is being tweaked for almost a week really pushing my luck or do a lot of addicts binge for longer? i only know a few other people who take amphetamines but they also tend for binge for a few days or a couple weeks tops. is that the average length for most users? i feel like i wouldn't survive if i tried to go for longer by the end of most bottles

I'm going to throw this out there...just speculating and sorry if I'm off-base. You seemed to have answered your own question. Your question related to abuse (i.e., comparing yourself to others) sounds like you are seeking "permission" to keep doing what you are doing...it seems like you are hoping someone will tell you that you are "just a child" when it comes to using. But, everyone is different. I'm like a friggan horse and the amount that I can take may harm other people. At the same time, I generally don't abuse; however, my dose (at face-value) would suggest otherwise. My point is that it sounds like you think you are a bit out of control and hoping someone will tell you that you aren't. Well, the very fact that you (appear) are questioning your behavior/drug use suggests that you already know the answer--yes. I don't know your age or your health, but stims can be dangerous, so please try and take things to protect your heart as well as your brain. Right now it sounds like you are having some really terrible crashes. I recommend L-tyrosine for that--more so to function the next day. At night, take some melatonin, NAC, and magnesium. There are other threads that give much better suggestions for recovery. Also, you will just end up chasing the dragon...stims lose the high effect pretty quickly. I think I have only been able to be "feeling good" about 2 times on them. I imagine there must be other recreational sources you can use other than stims, which eventually, will do more harm than good for you, especially since they are a party-drug for you. Anyway, to answer your question, yeah, a week sounds like a really long time to be on a binge. I have always framed it this way...I love a good time, so I make sure that I don't get addicted or caught up in some drug that I love because then I won't be able to use it again. Party smart ;-).

i couldn't tell ya the last day i didnt do methamphetamine. hardly ever feel a euphoric high anymore, tolerance is ridiculous. i sleep, i eat, blah blah blah.

I'm going to throw this out there...just speculating and sorry if I'm off-base. You seemed to have answered your own question. Your question related to abuse (i.e., comparing yourself to others) sounds like you are seeking "permission" to keep doing what you are doing...it seems like you are hoping someone will tell you that you are "just a child" when it comes to using. But, everyone is different. I'm like a friggan horse and the amount that I can take may harm other people. At the same time, I generally don't abuse; however, my dose (at face-value) would suggest otherwise. My point is that it sounds like you think you are a bit out of control and hoping someone will tell you that you aren't. Well, the very fact that you (appear) are questioning your behavior/drug use suggests that you already know the answer--yes. I don't know your age or your health, but stims can be dangerous, so please try and take things to protect your heart as well as your brain. Right now it sounds like you are having some really terrible crashes. I recommend L-tyrosine for that--more so to function the next day. At night, take some melatonin, NAC, and magnesium. There are other threads that give much better suggestions for recovery. Also, you will just end up chasing the dragon...stims lose the high effect pretty quickly. I think I have only been able to be "feeling good" about 2 times on them. I imagine there must be other recreational sources you can use other than stims, which eventually, will do more harm than good for you, especially since they are a party-drug for you. Anyway, to answer your question, yeah, a week sounds like a really long time to be on a binge. I have always framed it this way...I love a good time, so I make sure that I don't get addicted or caught up in some drug that I love because then I won't be able to use it again. Party smart ;-).

haha no actually you might not be that off base. Idk right now i'm still messed up but its not a bad crash right now compared to most of them. i'm 20 and i dont think of myself as a child or anything but at the same time i dont have a ton of experience with most drugs. i smoke a ton of pot and sometimes take benzos but amphetamines are pretty much the only drugs i heavily abuse. i tried adderall when i was 16 and by now i know it like the back of my hand lol its just getting old and ive been binging more often anyway so your probably right. but yeah thanks for the advice! i think i am going to quit uppers cause they just arent worth it anymore and like you said i can still do other drugs!

i couldn't tell ya the last day i didnt do methamphetamine. hardly ever feel a euphoric high anymore, tolerance is ridiculous. i sleep, i eat, blah blah blah.

have you ever done amphetamines in pill form? im sure meth is harder on you but when i take them i basically dont eat or sleep at all for days lol and yeah tolerance is a bitch, my highs always get less enjoyable each day but coming down keeps getting worse usually for me

Ya your not to bad I can easily do 500-800 in a day of whatever (I finished my whole bottle of addys in a day once...), hell a couple of runs I did over a gram of speed a day for a few days. Longest I did was 8/14-8/20 and I mean I was fine on the fifth, and well got invited to a party , so my friends drag me there, and then this guy smokes me up and holy shit as the 5th dragged into the 6th day getting high fucked it all up lol. As I was driving home I slowed down for what I thought where people in wheel chairs crossing the road, at 4 am... turns out it was the pedestrian crossing sign :/

Usually though I don't go that long, its like I just do it more and more and more, and then when I realize that I am running out fast I start doing less and sleeping more, always drink my protein shake and I seem to be healthy enough. High blood pressure though seems to happen a lot especially on Red (meth). Last night at the Higi station mine was 170/100 haha lol and pulse 103 ofcourse I had taken like 240 mg in the last 6 hours. Speed oddly doesn't do that to me.

40-70mgs is a therapeutic dose and I would have no concern. Not to boast but I consumed 300mgs in 10 hours on Friday!

I have (+/-)amphetamine sulphate and have binges of 2~3 days of being awake max. Don't need much in terms of dose since my newest supplier. Think about 400mg for 3 days or so.

that can't be good for you

Haha its not.

Btw here's my biggest binge, June 2014:
June%202014%20Speed.jpg

Last edited:
I'd like to add that I allow myself to use again after eating and sleeping enough. This can be just a night's rest, meaning I could use an entire week, but I just sleep and eet in between use.

That seems to be the most important part of avoiding undesirable health effects. I also drink lots of EAS Complete protein powder, mixed with whole milk. I never had a problem downing like 4 full glasses a day if I am to tweaked to eat solid food.

is this in pill form, Coviekiller5? and, is it adderall? because holy fuck. the dose pills start at 10mg! if this is in addi form, how the hell you have not gone into cardiac arrest is beyond me. anyway, glad you haven't. you must have the strongest heart ever. that, along with some serious cash/access to such a large amount. take are of that heart of your's. :).

Last edited:
is this in pill form, Coviekiller5? and, is it adderall? because holy fuck. the dose pills start at 10mg! if this is in addi form, how the hell you have not gone into cardiac arrest is beyond me. anyway, glad you haven't. you must have the strongest heart ever. that, along with some serious cash/access to such a large amount. take are of that heart of your's. :).

It was in capsule form and its speed I get 100g at a time, its not to expensive actually. I orally dose only, usually like spread out 8-14 times a day so with 100 mg capsules its easy to take a ton of it. Haha I did 23 grams or so that month, found out thats to much and started to get negative effects. And ya I love my heart it rocks. Oh and btw I mean speed as in Amphetamine Sulfate not Meth. Much prefer it over adderall or meth, gives me like no side effects.

Oh and I get 30 mg addy and 54 mg concerta scripted.

Last edited:
Oh wait, I overlooked that one. You just take amphetamine sulphate in capsules? Because your dose is really high, oral amphetamine lasts hella long and I think you have shit quality. I am a user for 5 years, in which sometimes daily, mostly weekly, but when I take 200mg orally, I'm awake for 2 days straight.

Oh wait, I overlooked that one. You just take amphetamine sulphate in capsules? Because your dose is really high, oral amphetamine lasts hella long and I think you have shit quality. I am a user for 5 years, in which sometimes daily, mostly weekly, but when I take 200mg orally, I'm awake for 2 days straight.

Well not just the speed, I fill caps with Meth and MDMA as well. I use Green, Red and Blue ink on the pills never get em mixed up.
The quality of the speed was one of the best I have tried, supposedly 70% pure seemed like it was to me at the time. Those amounts are pretty usual for me with speed. I took 100 mg of adderall the first time I tweaked didn't notice any bad side effects. I can pretty much take as much as I want, no real negative side effects with speed.

you guys are speedheads lol. 20mg of adderall IR and im as up as i need to be, my tolerance for adderall has drastically gone down. i use to be able to do 100mg at a time when i was taking the xr for a long time and built a strong tolerance. but iv just recently got back into them and i take frequent breaks so im good lately.

most i ever stayed up was 4 days in a row a few years ago.