• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin How long after using crack is it safe to inject heroin?

vendom

Greenlighter
Today is the 1st time I ever tried crack, and I did about half a gram, and rather quicky, but the high is prity much gone, but I still feel it in me, and I feel like shit, so I wanted to do some heroin to come down, but my friend is telling me this is a very bad idea, bc I will speedball and die.. the last time I took a hit was about an hour ago.. and I usualy shoot about 5-6 stamp bag sized bags at a time,

so being that I took my last hit an hour ago, is it safe to shoot like 4-5 bags of heroin?

You'll be fine your friends a retard.

The danger with speed balling is that you typically use more heroin than usual to try and feel it on top of the stimulant, then when the stimulant wears off you have dangerously high levels of heroin in your system. Thats why when people od from a speed ball it usually happens 5-10 minutes after injection once the cocaine wears off.

Lmao, yea hes kind of a knucklehead somtimes, but he means well.

But thanks for answering so quick dude, ima go do my shot real quick, but thanks again for the help, I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
yea u were rite.. bc im still alive.. and like a retard I only did 4 bags, just to be on the safe side, and I normally do 5-8 bags, depending on the particular shit, so I Barely even got a rush, but it totally helped wit the come down, bc I felt like shyt and was fiending like a... crack head... but that made me prity much go back to normal. thanks for the quick answer "swimmingencouraged" I really appreciate u helping me

You'll be fine your friends a retard.

The danger with speed balling is that you typically use more heroin than usual to try and feel it on top of the stimulant, then when the stimulant wears off you have dangerously high levels of heroin in your system. Thats why when people od from a speed ball it usually happens 5-10 minutes after injection once the cocaine wears off.

haha, your friend is only looking out for you in their own retarded little way. if you jst use the normal amount you normally do you should be ok. a speedball is a mix of coke or crack and heroin in the same needle. if you're down from the coke then you're good.

Today is the 1st time I ever tried crack, and I did about half a gram, and rather quicky, but the high is prity much gone, but I still feel it in me, and I feel like shit, so I wanted to do some heroin to come down, but my friend is telling me this is a very bad idea, bc I will speedball and die.. the last time I took a hit was about an hour ago.. and I usualy shoot about 5-6 stamp bag sized bags at a time,

so being that I took my last hit an hour ago, is it safe to shoot like 4-5 bags of heroin?

About 3 hours

As long as it takes you to pull the pipe outta your mouth and prep... Really not dangerous if you stick to your normal h dose