• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long after taking suboxone can I take valium?

DROCK87

Greenlighter
I have been on suboxone for one week now and I'm down to 1mg and today should be my last dose, I take it at 6:00am. How long do I have to wait to take valium? And if I need to take my suboxone again how long after taking the valium would be safe if I have to take another small dose of suboxone? Thanks guys.

how do you mean? i don't think bupe with mess with the valium in any way or put you into withdrawals, or are you just asking incase they potentiate each other?

how do you mean? i don't think bupe with mess with the valium in any way or put you into withdrawals, or are you just asking incase they potentiate each other?
I read that there is a high chance of an OD when you take both. I wouldn't take the valium with the subs as I take valium at night. Was curious if it would be safe or not. Assuming from your post I guess it is ok.

I am pretty sure you wouldn't OD taking valium with 1mg of bupe. I took the combination for years with 4-8mg bupe everyday and never had any bad side effects. Bupe and benzos isn't as dangerous as some people think. Its very common for people to take benzos along with bupe on a daily basis. I take klonopin with my bupe now everyday. It will probably potentiate the bupe and give you a nice synergy feeling of both combined as it has always done with me. If you aren't taking them together though, you will definitely be ok to take them separately as long as your not taking a massive amount of valium. how much valium are you planning on taking? Also where did you read there was a high chance to OD on that combo? That isn't true. If you were doing a full agonist like heroin or oxy in high amounts that might cause an OD. But not 1mg of bupe...

yeah i mean going double down is inherently risky but i'd be very hesitant to tell you it would be safe or dangerous without a bit more info; how long have you been taking subs? whats your daily dose? do you have an opiate/benzo history? height/weight etctetctetetcetc

I usually take around 70mg of valium. I have used hydros/oxy with valium as it was one of my favorite mixes. I have a very high tolerance to opiates and benzos.

The subs I have only been taking for one week, started at 8mg a day and did half that dose every two days till I hit 1mg which was yesterday and now I'm going to go without any. I'm 5'10" 160lbs.

forgot to add. I read about it about being dangerous type just typing it in on yahoo and whatnot. But I kinda figured it wasn't safe it you just started out using opiates and benzos but I have a (very) long history of both

hm yeah i mean now you've told us that i think its pretty clear that the risk will be very low.

Just to update I only took 30mg as that's all I had left and didn't notice anything out of the normal, last night or this morning. Thanks for the input everyone.

You can take valium immediately the probability of an OD on such a small level of subs is almost nonexistant.

I have mellow uneasiness yet it's a considerable measure more terrible when flying or amid troublesome circumstances. I take 5mg around 30-a hour prior to flying and it assists a great deal with remove (my greatest issue with flying)... Despite everything I feel awkward yet that panicky inclination is gone and I don't have a separate on the plane (whoopee!). I additionally have taken it sporadically around evening time on the off chance that I am on edge to the point where I can't rest. I took 2mg the previous evening since I have been exceptionally on edge and I rested 7hrs straight. It can make you lazy so you should need to remember that - in addition to I figure it should be blended with some different medicines. Chemists and Doctors laugh on my situation and try to offer me some other alternates but I don't want that so I always buy from Online Stores to avoid such circumstances. If you have the same conditions, feel free to Buy Valium 5mg online.

70 mgs is quite the hefty dose, am I missing something here? Seems he hasn't been taking it, does some sort of pre-existing tolerance exist here?

I have been on suboxone for one week now and I'm down to 1mg and today should be my last dose, I take it at 6:00am. How long do I have to wait to take valium? And if I need to take my suboxone again how long after taking the valium would be safe if I have to take another small dose of suboxone? Thanks guys.
They say do not mix subs with benzos. Because both have a depressing effect on the respratory system. My sub dr (who is now in jail) prescribed me klonopin and subtex at the same time I have taken way more klonopin while iv'ing my subs. I did not die or have any bad reactions. However I'd what you do with your benzos. If you've been known to over do it, I'd recommend not doing that. I'd recommend taking either as prescribed and not being alone due to the depressing nature they both have on your ability to breath. You want to keep breathing of course.

Only half the shit they say is true BUT i myself heavy opiate user (prescribed) can take upwards of 6mg of clonazepam at the same time but i occasionally nod out, the real question is how you feel your breathing is, you can pass out np but if yoy find the bupe to slow your breathing to much lower levels then it may not be wise, everyone is different

They say do not mix subs with benzos. Because both have a depressing effect on the respratory system. My sub dr (who is now in jail) prescribed me klonopin and subtex at the same time I have taken way more klonopin while iv'ing my subs. I did not die or have any bad reactions. However I'd what you do with your benzos. If you've been known to over do it, I'd recommend not doing that. I'd recommend taking either as prescribed and not being alone due to the depressing nature they both have on your ability to breath. You want to keep breathing of course.
Its all about how you feel your breathing is personally i try not to take my kpins because when i go on my crack binges i eat 4-12mg of em to come down lol

So what is the sub high like when your tolerance is low enough to take it I might try and get some in, if I dont drop dead from this h(I feel like im about to)rip

So what is the sub high like when your tolerance is low enough to take it I might try and get some in, if I dont drop dead from this h(I feel like im about to)rip
If you feel like that, have some coffee or order up some coke or speed lel id never let myself die to opiates