• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long after sub recreational use should i wait to get high

Zep1

Bluelighter
I've been using Suboxone recreationally for about a month on and off carefully spacing it out in an effort to not get stuck on them. And the last time I did any was about 3-4 days ago. I got 20 percs but they're only 10 milligrams & not sure that I take any they'll do anything because I've heard that bupe builds up in your system. Idk much about bupe & was wondering if anyone would have thoughts on this. Also, not sure if this matters since I'm not on it anymore but I used to have a fentanyl habit so in terms of tolerance I'm thinking Percs10 milligrams probably won't touch me to this day. To be honest I'm not really sure how long exactly I've been off the fent but I'm thinking at least around 7 months.

Last edited:
When me was young and even more stupid I read somewhere, on some forum or on erowind or wherever how opiods can be safely used not more than once every week (or was it 2, I don’t remember) and never two days in a row...yeah...that guy/girl maybe managed to keep it like that….

What you looking to accomplish? I ain’t you so I don’t know how easy it’s for you to get hooked or to keep using somewhat responsible… You had opiod habit before so you’re the man that should know the best, but keep in mind that addicts like to lie themselves ...