• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

How long after h can u take xans

Watson_540

Greenlighter
Hey I know that this is a very dangerous practice and I never mix done with xans always take them with my dros but kinda newish to h and been shooting it only about a half a year now so I only ever really take a couple peaches and like I said I know these two things can be dangerous together so I was wondering how long after your last shot of h do you wait until it?s ok to take benzos and is it any sooner in low doses? Much love

This question is not something that we can answer man. Believe me, I almost tried to give you an answer myself, yet I stopped when I realized that anything that I or my colleagues can provided is going to be nothing more than a shot in the dark. We simply do not know about you. So, even though we could potentially help you by trying, we could also kill you in the same vein.

Harm Reduction states at least 12 hours if you're inexperienced. Drugs linger and exert action much longer than most folks assume they do from their subjective stance. This can be a problem. Here's an anecdote to illustrate the differences between folks. The subject a fairly naive ~20 year old. We're in a shooting gallery. He goes into the bathroom to shoot his .1 Heroin. Within seconds, I hear a loud thump and crash. Within maybe, 30-45 seconds, he was completely blue with a bus on the way.

He could easily tolerate a .1 shot typically. I did the same dope and it was nothing special. This was a decade ago when Heroin was Heroin. The issue was, he was kind of sick and took 1mg Clonazepam (Klonopin) around 10:00am by his own admission. He hadn't felt sedated whatsoever (and it's a fairly low dose for a user) since early afternoon.

Well, he took the shot around 11:00pm when everyone got back from Lawrence and he died instantly. Luckily he was revived, but my point is, you're playing with fire in every sense of the term. I'm not trying to scare anyone, but this can, does and has happened.

Thank you that?s why I was scared when going to the clinic methadone I never would mix or really need to take benzo at all but ya know Not in clinic is not so reliable and even tho ive done withdrawals enough it?s routine I still need something for my nerves clonidine is usually fine but tbh h does scare me esp with the stuff pppl throw in now man scary stuff makes me thankful to be alive hearing that I have done the exact same thing like I was sick took some xans gave up then ring ring and I?m out the door and ya know I thought and even said hey do you think this is safe? And she?s like oh yeah ur fine but that?s why I love this site bc a lot of the ppl on the street are not your friends thanks mate be safe and is there any tips you could offer for avoiding fent and knowing it?s close or similar to old school other than a kit? I heard a guy say if it pulls back purple it?s fent I wouldn?t shoot anything that was purple lmao tf any tips would be nice also ty

^I read through your rebuttal dude. I'm not necessarily sure how you intend to proceed, but there is a reason why Benzodiazepine usage is frowned upon by the clinic staff. Methadone itself can have a variable effect from person to person and is known to be mediated by biological factors ranging from the effects of medications to the acidity of your urine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/6286317

Give that a quick read. Essentially, and I'm still "waking up" here, the alkalinity of the urine can have a major impact on the pharmacokinetics of Methadone. I know this thread is past its prime, as it were, but the anecdote regarding my friend should be held close to your heart. He died by using Heroin several hours past using his Benzodiazepine. It's highly variable and for that reason, difficult to advise in any kind of clinical, medical or scientific way.

Basically, playing with fire is fun. Just like everyone else, I get a major hard-on from setting and watching fires, but it's definitely unfortunate circumstance when you accidentally burn your house down.