Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

How is your urinal etiquette?

I got F but had no idea what I'm was doing or supposed to do 8(

Wtf:!

B-

But I strongly disagree with some of the scoring. Specifically Q4 - What kinda freak thinks it's more acceptable to stand between two individual pissers as opposed to being amongst a larger herd?!? Insanity 8(

I got F but had no idea what I'm was doing or supposed to do 8(

Wtf:!

There are a number of things you should be doing here. Maximising personal space, minimising the chance of others thinking you are trying to look at their cock, minimising the chance of others looking at your cock, minimising the chance of splash back due to positioning yourself next to someone with a overpowered stream.

I've often fancied having a cock for err a day at the most, now you've put me off! Or I'd just stay at home to play with it :p

Fuck all that peeing politics carry on. Makes a period seem easy :D

I got an A+.
YAY ME! I now know I can piss with perfect etiquette at mens urinals.

( there's something you don't know about me Sham.... ;) )

Sham likes the D, Sham likes the D! Bawwwhahahahaha

I worry about you Sadie..you and that inner pirate ;)

That's the last time I'm going to the ladies loos with you btw!!! X

I got a C. It maybe isn't surprising because I rarely use urinals. I've got a shy bladder so usually end up standing there, with my schmeckel out, with nothing happening. This means I need to give a fake shake, exit the bathroom and scout the door until someone leaves who might have been using a cubicle. It's such an inconvenience; due to the limited stall space, I often have to make my way outside to find somewhere.

I got an A+.

In real life I piss outdoors most of the time, and given the choice will use a cubicle over the urinal so I can rest, philosophise and, sometimes, masturbate before going back to the grind of non cubicle life.

I worry about you Sadie..you and that inner pirate ;)

That's the last time I'm going to the ladies loos with you btw!!! X

But, but, but, I got an A+!!! I may be a pirate but I'm not stealing anyone's booty. Okay, mibbe one booty but then, you can't steal what you already own! ;)

A.

One star off for choosing the last on the right in question 3. But as it says you enter from the left, to me I picked correctly as you never want to be near a possible open door!

I got a B, but I haven't used a urinal for three years so I'm rusty.

One star off for choosing the last on the right in question 3. But as it says you enter from the left, to me I picked correctly as you never want to be near a possible open door!

I agree. Only an animal would choose to piss on the entrance side rather than as far from it as possible. Seems this thing was created by a Canadian. It further seems that Canadian urinal etiquette is kinda :sus: and this further implies that anybody with especially high scores is a :sus: Canadian :sus:

NSFW:
:sus: