The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

How is the weather where you are today?

fHX8yKv.jpg

cruisin to get milk and shit

Id much prefer snow to the rainy cold thats been here. Although its much better today, still miserable. If its going to be cold, id prefer the snow

Ya I was just outside, we got ~6cm. So much for the 20 they were calling for, still better than nothing lol

The snow is gone here and it's getting warmer I !laughed my ass off this morning seeing the yanks deal with a bit of cold weather in Texas time to man up yanks

Yanks have been dealing with cold weather for centuries. Time for you to educate yourself, Gangcat, LOL!

It's been warming up recently but snapped back to cold today. Supposed to be in the 50s and 60s next week though :D

Warmer here the past few days, yet still -2 yesterday (-11 at night (C of course lol)). Snows not gone yet so it looks like hell. Give me a full on winter or let the snow go, this dirty in between has always been my least favourite time of year.

It’s 70 degrees Fahrenheit outside today.

I live in a place that never snows, unfortunately. The coldest days are only in the 50s. I have seen snow 5 times and have experienced actual snowfall twice. I felt a bit nervous as I don’t know how quickly snow accumulates. Would we be able to open the front door in the morning? Snow is lovely and mysterious to me.

I’m hoping to move to the PNW as I really hate the heat (anything over 78 degrees is too hot for me). Each year just keeps getting hotter here. This summer it was in the 90s most days and my A/C bill was always $375+ each summer month.

I have a lot of family in Portland and a very close friend Alison, and I’m trying to decide between moving there and Seattle, where I also have friends and 2 family members. I just bought my first home here so it seems kind of ridiculous to pack up and move so soon. But, I hope to move out of San Diego within the next 2 - 3 years.

My daughter is moving to either Portland or back to Seattle (where she lived for 6 years) in August. She got accepted to Lewis and Clark University in Portland and U Dub in Seattle. She shares the same feelings as I do about the heat. She’s hoping to make her move to the PNW a permanent one, as am I. I cannot imagine living that far from her, again.

It’s 70 degrees Fahrenheit outside today.

I live in a place that never snows, unfortunately. The coldest days are only in the 50s. I have seen snow 5 times and have experienced actual snowfall twice. I felt a bit nervous as I don’t know how quickly snow accumulates. Would we be able to open the front door in the morning? Snow is lovely and mysterious to me.
I'd give an arm for that. Okay, at least a hand.

Snow is the worst shit ever.

But it beats rain, which is all I see here right now.

A sunny 64 here, it's nice, spring time is the best.

After growing up in the desert/california I LOVE snow. Puts me in a good mood xD, just like Bella

I agree that snow is pretty; can't deny that! It's just so goddamn cold.

I wanted to stay in the California-desert as a paperless immigrant when I was there! :LOL:

Also; 1 day since last drink? Nice work bud!