• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

how is heroin in your area packaged?

^I was pissed when some of my people started using gelcaps. Sure, it's easy to swallow, but once it's down there, it's gone forever, and you'll probably get sick. I was a hugely skeptical at first and didn't want to believe that I'd ever need to shoot something i swallowed and puked back up, but that is why baloons are good. If your guy's been doing it for a while, he probably wraps his foils well enough that they would be able to come back up with little damage(I know mine do...). Trust me, consider yourself lucky if you haven't been busted and had to swallow it, and then been sick enough to dig the foils out(it's really gross, I know), but having them survive is a godsend.

Blah already covered Chi pretty well, so I wasn;t going to post in this thread, but that was what i thought when I first saw gelcaps. Not to mention the fact that unless they're stolen or something, it's gotta be alot more expensive than foil, or even those little crack baggies with designs on 'em. Less expensive than vials though, I guess...

jr0k

@B240C I always thought it was funny how you could kind of tell how established the dealer was, or at least how broke they were by how cheap the foil was. Most of the time, from most places and people you know and are continually doing good business, it's nice thick foil(regular foil, not very expensive), but sometimeswhen you have to get it somewhere you don't know, the foil is really cheap and thin and the dope sticks to it a lot more and it rips real easy. Idk, it's probably just whatever the little cornerstore close by has or whatever, but it just always seemed that the better spots had consistently better packaging, while sketchier spots were, well, sketchier. it's late.