• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc How intense is nutmeg?

By the way, most of the effects of nutmeg can be had by eating 2 tablespoons of Patak's hot mango pickle (NOT chutney) and washing it down with a cup of strong chamomile tea. ;)

Nutmeg is hands down the worst trip I have ever had physically. I was so sick to the stomach and it went on for hours. On top you feel ultra-weak, as if you have a serious virus/influenza. Stay away, it's absolutely shit from whatever perspective you look at it. You couldn't pay me to take!!!!

I already know about all the dangers and how it gives you a 2 day hangover and stuff, I know it's a dumb drug to do, you don't need to tell me all of that. I'm just wondering how intense the trip is. Like is it mild and easy to handle, moderate, or crazy and will cause a bad trip if your not very experienced with psychedelics? also can you compare it to other drugs that are about as intense? Thanks
Are you in prison? Why the fuck would you want to get high on nutmeg? seriously I've read some bad trip reports on it and the main common theme was it causes dysphoria the opposite of what us addicts want, I wouldn't waste my time man.

I once ate 2 nutmegs wheighin 5grams each. I read that eating and chewing them well gives you a stronger effect and a higher chance for it to kick in. It just left me with a very bad taste in my mouth and strong abdominal pain the day after.

Terrible, I felt like people must have felt when they got Ergot Poisoning back in the day...FYI there are some schools of thought that say the Salem Witch Trials were a result of mass Ergot Poisoning.