• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

How intense is a single hit?

People who want to get more bang from a single hit should do the hash or oil thing at least once in a while. If you got the weed, it's not very difficult making hash or oil. I'm waiting on some herb and I'm gonna run it all through a 120micron screen like I did some times before.

With extractions, you don't have to smoke (and cough) all of the bud material, just the part that gets you high/stoned.

A single hit of weed, even a huge one, even of primo weed, just doesn't cut it for me. I get maybe a 15min. buzz.

People say bongs don't take that much THC, but after using a triple perced bong for the past month or so I really think it does.

I've actually been using one of those little $5, cigarette shaped one-hitters lately. It gets me a LOT higher than the bong from a similar amount... but it's nowhere near as pleasant.

I have a little glass one of these. Works for me perfectly. One hit of high grade herb usually does me just fine. They conserve weed so much as well, a gram lasts me quite awhile. Years ago, I would have never thought about using one of them but I have found my tolerance gets lower as I get older and the quality of the weed gets better.

A big bong rip is enough to put me away on the couch for an hour or two. Then I get up for another one :)

To chime in, I concur that it is a very subjective/relative question. Of course if you have very high quality buds the 'hit' would be more effective, and vice versa with the bad buds...If we're talking ROA, I say a joint is usually the least effective, at least initially..if that makes sense. I'm sure another toker out there can agree with me.